Reviews for The Simplest Words
Michael J Angelo chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
This was really sweet and sentimental, I like how you worked it into the movie. Very nicely done :')
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Awww! I love Mikey's and Raph's relationship! :D
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I love it! I like a little brotherly fluff between Mikey and Raph since they always annoy each other. When Mikey said, ""I know what it's like...Leo's the leader, and you're second-rate. Donnie's the smart one and me… heck, I don't even make it onto the list," it reminded me of the very similar line Mikey said in the fanfic "Serious". I wonder if you took inspiration from there or vice versa.
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Great story! That should've seriously made the movie! Great work!

-A.U. '05
Saru Wolfe chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Wow - this is awesome. Raph really needed that. Anyway, they were both wonderfully in character. Your grammar is correct (Huzzah!), and your writing is amazing. I can find absolutely nothing wrong with this story. I love it!
Water-Soter chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Lovely story! Great filler for the movie!
WolfofMibu chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
This story brought tears to me eyes. It is beautiful.

The part where Mikey goes into how Raphael is the second-in-command is honestly the best description I have ever read of Raphael's role in the family. In both the cannon verse and fan fiction.

Kudos to you. You continuously prove to me just how well you understand these characters
CrazyInSye chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
That was nice, and sweet. Loved the one-on-one brother time with Mikey and Raph :)

That ending XD

Nice work!
RococoSpade chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
i love this. my mother throws around 'i love you' as do my friends and... the words just lose meaning, ya know?
Dark Closure chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Very touching and to the point. It's like a lesson in itself.

Thank you for writing.
LadyDragonRain chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
This was amazing, totally amazing!

Two billion thumbs up.

Great job!

Lady Rain
misseditallagain chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Another amazing fic from starry-oblivion. This one just tickled my "aw" button to pieces.
Stormy1x2 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Oh, feckin' ADORABLE! Mikey was characteristically sweet and insightful, and Raph let his guard down long enough for that moment of heartfelt reassurance - SO. MUCH. LOVE. :) Really enjoyed this!
Jarred706 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Of course those kitties consider him a hero, I mean, how could they not. Nice work tho.

Jarred Fouche' (Jarred706)
Winnychan chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Interesting! It's like Mike is the one who spurs Raph to the attitude he shows us in that one scene that follows... that "I'll tell ya what we're gonna do" speech. Very cool.