Reviews for The Stars aren't as Far as You Think
Nederbird chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Just watched the episode and I wasn't quite content with it. Then I found and read this little piece and ended up perfectly content with everything!

You managed to get Benny's story published, though he got imprisoned as a tradeoff (it seemed so at least), which made it all feel more believable. For every good thing that happens to you, something bad of equal force will also. It always feels like that for me at least.

The best thing about your fic though is that you managed to preserve the characters personalities perfectly! Rarely do I read any story so good at reportraying the canon characters! Okay, true... I don't read many TV-Show fics, this is the first one for me to be honest. But if it is anything like those fore Animae or Games, then you've done a marvellous job!

Oh, and thanks yet again for a better conclusion!

Med Vänliga Hälsningar, Nederbörd.
The Fink chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Oh. Wow. Very, very nicely done. A beautiful coda/link between the episodes and a lovely hint at to the future, too. I particularly like the way you blurred the lines between the two periods and I think your characterisation of Sisko was absolutely spot on.

A'Je'Ah chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Great story. This is one of my favorite episodes of Deep Space Nine. I like the linking between Benny and Sisko. Great writing!
Bethany Rae Jensen chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Hey, nice story! I always thought the Benny story arc was intriguing, and I wondered what it would be like if they did meet. You did a good job of switching smoothly between Russell and Sisko's realities. You also stayed true to the show's intentions, which I appreciate. Thanks for writing this entertaining piece.
BlushingInsomniac chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
very good

pretty believable

i could have easily imagined it to with the real thing