Reviews for The Secret Pleasures of Daniel Jackson
a person with taste chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
i enjoy reading high school musical fanfictions because of their characters. I don't really like their music. I also have seen hairspray and i LOVED it. I am such a big Efron fan!
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
i go all breathless when I think of daniel too. *sigh* Love the story.
CindyLou13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Love HSM, and this is cute. I'd love to dance with Daniel! Thanks for writing.

CindyLou
ButtonsluvsEmmett chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
o just picturing daniel dancing gives me shivers i love daniel thanks for the great storey
dannyboy chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Ha! You made my day!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
::snickers:: oh my, well done
Quick-Demon chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
I never pictured Daniel as a dancer but its funny to imagine all the same.
HAZMOT chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
This was so unique and funny. I keep visualizing Lord of the Dance. Vala had to had her jaw drop from the enthusiasm Daniel was expressing. Not to mention his friends knowing their little secret. Oh, so rich Briar. :D
Acriym chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
That was hilarious!
Shinki chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
That was hilarious. Great job.
macisgate chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
That was wicked AWESOME! I'm so glad you wrote this and here's the reason why: I've never pictured Daniel dancing like that before, but now that I have... *blushes and joins author in squeels* Oh the mental images. I will sleep well tonight.
E. Nagrom chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
*imagine's Daniel in dancing clothes* yes great story, umm what was it about? *drools* LOL

Seriously love the humor and can imagine the banter that Cam, Sam and even Teal'c will give him :)

E.
starjems88 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
nice.
AvengingAngel101 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Lol, high school musical! Never saw HSM2, but after suffering through the first one, I'm not sure I want to! Although maybe that's just me being opinionated. Great little story though, a nice touch of humor to brighten my day. Oh, and I loved your line in the synopsis about this being K-rated. You probably don't want to know the kinds of images that jumped into my head at the title... and there's my dirty mind coming into play. My, my, this has been a very productive mental evaluation, hasn't it? Nothing like a bit of self-psychoanalysis to end the day.

Anywho. Good job.