Reviews for Stranger Things Have Happened
loganator chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
this is one of the best ff storys i've read so far! I loved it as much as i love Paire! :) please write a sequel to it! I burst into tears at the end!
BlueSkyMornings chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Wow. Wait...she told him to get rid of Peters memories of her? That sucks. At least they got to be happy for a bit...
misskrum chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
loved it!
wishing-is-wasting chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
wow

nothign else to say

love it, love paire
boymommytotwo chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
uh, yeah... you're sort of amazing. omg - that was AWESOME! Love your story, love Paire, the passion, the sex, her maturity, his succumming to her... love it all!
Fidelian chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Love it :) Going to read the sequel now. And Claire telling the Haitian to take Peter's memories of her away was pure genius, it felt like a blow to the stomach.
OtakuGamerGirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
they didn't exactly use a condom, there has to be a consequence to this...aka a sequel, it's kinda sad, if they had remained unrelated to each other, they would have been one of the most agreed upon OTP's in the show, but alas they are indeed related, angst, angst and more angst.
Tatablp chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Great fic!

but I cried in the end LOL!
Shawn30 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Wow! This was so damn hot and well done story wise. I loved the ending and the last line. Just a killer one shot! I'll be on the look out for more of your work, that's for sure. *fans self*
Caitie chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
OMG awesome story, love that its from this season! Really wish u's consider continuing this story it would be absolutely amazing (imagine him eventually remembering and going to a quest to get her, not to mention more steamy Paire moments :P)

anyways adding to alerts just in case PLS!
Miki23 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
I totally think you could keep going with this. I mean Peter has a great power he is not going to let his memory get wiped just like that. I think he would just take the Haitian's power and not let his memory get taken. please please write more. There are so many ways that this story can go still.

Miki
gleechild chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
okay, this was really REALLY good. well, except that you called West a stalker or something. I like West, but I like Paire more. lol. I loved how you worked so much of season 2 into this making little stories here and there connect. My greatest disappointment? That it's complete! I want more! lol. I mean, if Nathan gets Peter and he learns everything and they meet again, he will probably be able to read her mind or something. lol. AH I really like this story! Thanks so much for the new fic based on new stuff! :)
summerlover1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Wow freakin amzing story, really pissed he's her uncle! arg..! gr..

sweet story prolly one of the best ive read!
SarahCullen4 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007