Reviews for Far Away
yocel chapter 21 . 5/26
I l oved this. I want to Up ... T.T
2016
Donald chapter 21 . 3/25
Wow. People can be really unrealistic *cough* you. Try to make your story readable to both smart and shallow people, not just the shallow ones
review chapter 12 . 3/25
Seriously, are you writing about a college or soul society. You make everything so shallow. Pull down this story and get a good beta. Its annoying and unrealistic. And don't think I'm just some random flamer. This story really sucks and is unrealistic. Only shallow people will finish this crap. Please pull it down, for the sake of all that is good in bleach
Darkwarrior860 chapter 1 . 3/7
Wrong STORY! I was talking about concrete angel... whoops!
I do hope you finish this one though. I love the story so far, and it has me definitely on the edge of my seat.
Darkwarrior860 chapter 21 . 3/7
Every time I read this story, I love it. Every time I read this chapter, it hurts my heart. I honestly hated the ending a little bit, because I'm an overly naive and optimistic SOB, but that doesn't mean that this ending is an amazing ending.
Ichiruki forever chapter 21 . 8/19/2015
Love this book man can't wait till next chapter comes out
stryboy chapter 21 . 4/27/2015
PLEASE update soon take off of hold. I really LOVE this story! so plzzzz update soon. RELEASE THE HOLD! RELEASE THE HOLD! I beg of you. The story has a great plot, plenty of romance, awesome plot twists and crap tons of other good attributes. I really want you update the story! Seriously update. Just release the hold! This is one of my favorite fanfics of all time. So please update the story. I really want to read the next chapter soon. I beg for another chapter. Please update.
meydoyle chapter 21 . 11/4/2014
Ooh...please next update. Iam waiting for next great chapter...
This is the best fic ... 3 3
yo chapter 21 . 9/7/2014
Like it a lots
kei chapter 21 . 4/18/2014
damn that cliff hanger
nice story
rukiabankai chapter 21 . 3/5/2014
i love this.. you are stalented writer.
I was extremely happy when she said Bankai in chap 569... bleach chap 570. rukia's bankai so beautiful
Guest chapter 21 . 11/22/2013
So your story isn't continuing? But I enjoyed it so much, it's just sad there isn't more.
Shirayuki chapter 21 . 3/20/2013
OMG! This is so AWESOME! I know you haven't updated in like... 5 years or so... but I really hope you continue this! It's really, really good!
Shadowhunter536 chapter 21 . 11/21/2012
amazing story. i wish you would come back to it. it really holds your attention.
19Teardrop94 chapter 21 . 11/20/2012
So much for fast update! -_- It's been years, put up another one already! I wanna read more!

-Tear