Reviews for Far Away
Ichiruki forever chapter 21 . 8/19
Love this book man can't wait till next chapter comes out
stryboy chapter 21 . 4/27
PLEASE update soon take off of hold. I really LOVE this story! so plzzzz update soon. RELEASE THE HOLD! RELEASE THE HOLD! I beg of you. The story has a great plot, plenty of romance, awesome plot twists and crap tons of other good attributes. I really want you update the story! Seriously update. Just release the hold! This is one of my favorite fanfics of all time. So please update the story. I really want to read the next chapter soon. I beg for another chapter. Please update.
meydoyle chapter 21 . 11/4/2014
Ooh...please next update. Iam waiting for next great chapter...
This is the best fic ... 3 3
yo chapter 21 . 9/7/2014
Like it a lots
kei chapter 21 . 4/18/2014
damn that cliff hanger
nice story
rukiabankai chapter 21 . 3/5/2014
i love this.. you are stalented writer.
I was extremely happy when she said Bankai in chap 569... bleach chap 570. rukia's bankai so beautiful
Guest chapter 21 . 11/22/2013
So your story isn't continuing? But I enjoyed it so much, it's just sad there isn't more.
Shirayuki chapter 21 . 3/20/2013
OMG! This is so AWESOME! I know you haven't updated in like... 5 years or so... but I really hope you continue this! It's really, really good!
Shadowhunter536 chapter 21 . 11/21/2012
amazing story. i wish you would come back to it. it really holds your attention.
19Teardrop94 chapter 21 . 11/20/2012
So much for fast update! -_- It's been years, put up another one already! I wanna read more!

-Tear
saralarssons chapter 21 . 10/29/2012
Please write more, I BEG YOU. I love this story and want to know how it goes for Ichigo and whats happen to Rukia. WRITE, PLEASE.
purplepam chapter 21 . 8/28/2012
OH NO! You cant end it here! come on! update soon please!
Elcanna chapter 21 . 7/19/2012
fuck no, you cant end it here
Elcanna chapter 4 . 7/15/2012