Reviews for When One Turns into Another
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Actualisa pronto
Dr.Lust chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
Aww, discontinued! So sad! I liked the ieas you had for the story, and strangely enough, I mostly liked the one about Dracula. I like him more when in stories he shows such a "human" side, lol. And I think that Van Helsing has by far the most hilarious fate! XD

Anyway, it was a good, but short, ride...

Longing for the new stuff!
Stacy Vorosco chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
"the lingering aroma of their master's never ending sexiness"

I LOVE that line! XD

Why didn't you ever update? This story has potential!

I like it and would like to see where you go with this

Please update
queenofdiamonds chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE! I love this story and i can't wait to finsih reading this, i've been checking on it for a while but seems that you won't update. Please do love this story it's a good laugh, a bit confusing when it comes to figuring out who's who but otherwise a good story! Love update soon please!
b chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
eh! more more please! I'm like...gonna die here! update!
Max chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
LOL! really funny. I hope the new dracula & his bride will be very happy! And of course that 'Anna' & Van Helsing will realize they are meant for each other!
Robert1000 chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
A Great story so far I would give it a 10 out of 10
Elizabeth Athineu chapter 3 . 12/11/2007
More! Now! Please? It's Christmastime and all we want is for the story to end as well as it's going so far! That would bring peace on earth, right? (Or maybe just to Vaseria, LOL)

Namaste'

Elizabeth Athineu
Elizabeth Athineu chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
When I stopped laughing and was able to read this through in its entirety I truly enjoyed it more than the initial moment I looked at it! This was wonderful, you have an incredible imagination, and such a piquant sense of humour! Great job!

Namaste'

Elizabeth Athineu
Keeper-of-the-Cheese chapter 3 . 12/6/2007
Hehehehe...Funny!Watch your spelling and please update!

Keeper-of-the-Cheese
TheDevilHerself chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
XD...awsome story,I laughed my head off!...keep on writing because it's so damn funny!...I've been reading storyes here for long time but yours definatly fits in my top 3 ;)...can't wait the next chapter! :D greetings!
Tori of Lorien chapter 3 . 11/29/2007
Omg, this is hilarious. It made me smile! Continue soon please! I just updated "Set of Wings" too. Hope you enjoy it! I'm loving where this is going.

Tori
Dr.Lust chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
It was very funny! One of the most enjoyable chapters so far! And the brides, lol, they are so funny themselves! They took the real Anna away!

Evil cliffie, ahh!

You gotta update soon!

Love,
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
omg I cn't wait to see what happens when the girls realize this isn't their master XD
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! XD You have no idea how hard I'm laughing! This is the funniest chapter yet! Uh oh..Anna in Dracula's body, with the brides. O_O I'll just..keep my thoughts to myself...lol.

I love this part especially-

'The only trace of him left was the crumpled sheets of red satin and the lingering aroma of their master's never ending sexiness.'

*giggles* Beverending sexiness is right! _ XD Great job! Update really soon please! PLEASE!

-Forever