Reviews for MindWiped
Sachmis chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I… have to go and… eat an entire container of ice cream. I also appear to have something in my eye… and my other eye… tears.
Waffles Risa chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Oh my goodness. I don't know what to put into the sudden gaping hole that was my heart TT_TT
Eirian Erisdar chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
WHY. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? SKSDHGKJDSHFOQEHFIUWHDFK!

THE FEELS.
Lewis The King chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
That was, deep, very deep, I mean the implication that droids can even feel pain is disturbing, R2D2 got hit with a lot of stuff, but even more disturbing is the emotion, in that is done very well, a bit too well.
AAbattery98 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I saw this on a Tear Jerker page of TV tropes and it's the first to live up to its name, tears streamed down my face, congratulations, I guess. The premise of this fic always gets me for some reason but one unique thing about this is Threepio remember little Anakin.
Fiorenza chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Oh. Ouch. Makes you wish they'd found some other way to keep 3PO quiet. Droids in the Star Wars universe are very lifelike.
EyeoftheCobra chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
...I'll be sobbing uncontrollably on my pillow if you need me...
(In other words, terrific job!)
JGT-298 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Hard to watch the droid we all know fight so hard to preserve everything he had witnessed. From his first memories in Tatooine to Anakin's fall and Padme's death...

Good job, friend.
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
There's always something chilling about tampering with memory to me. This was well-written and sounded very much like 3PO. The ending was so very sad, though at least Antilles seems like a compassionate Master, as they go. And of course, 3PO would have served the Organas eventually, and that's not a bad fate, though the irony of serving the very people who wiped his memory is not lost.
The-Ghost-Cat of Arkansas chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
What I meant to say was it's so beautiful and so sad all at once.
The-Ghost-Cat of Arkansas chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I didn't mean to say sweat! Sorry
The-Ghost-Cat of Arkansas chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
It so sweat and so sad at the same time.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Very moving and touching piece here I actually got the link to this from the tear jearker page fan page on tv troopes.
Jedi Alex Colbent chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
While I completly understand why they did it, Im still pissed as hell that Bail ordered that to happen!
al28894 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
After reading this story and finding it to be beautiful and sad, I could only say this.

Screw Senator Organa.