Reviews for The Lightest Touch
Cecilia Waters chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
hot! well written too. really gets both of their personalities.
OmniStrife chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Fantastically written. A good find in my first foray into the Samurai Champloo fandom. Thanks. :)
XxRainbowWayxX chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
This was a really great story. I loved it.
hazard2self chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Wonderful.

Your characterization was very good and the wooden phallus/clove oil was a nice thought. Of course Mugen would have to be bound to his promise of playing uke. I'm glad you highlighted that. Great job!
sarcastic.shinobi chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Eek! I love your Jin & Mugen stories; this one is no exception. Keep up the great work!
Beebs chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Cute!(in an odd way)

Mugen and JinOTP!

Great work!
Golden feathers Edward chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I love this! So yummy!
fuzzybunnytoo chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Beautifully written and very much enjoyed.
Lotus Aia couldn't log in chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Another beautiful JinMuggen happy ficlet. *squibble* I love the happy fluff moments, no matter how short and sweet, they are what makes the day brighter. Wonderful job as usual!
roro237 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I love it! That's the Mugen and Jin of my dreams:)
mastersam chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
This was very good, elaborate in the descriptions; I love them when they write like that. It makes it seem more... romantic, if there's not a better word. I'm kind of into slash fics, but that's because, for some reason, it seems to me that they're written more beautifully, and I'm not even gay. *wonders at that last statement* In all seriousness, about the only way I think you could have made it better would be to have Jin 'get some' too. Wonderful job! *applause*