Reviews for Saving The Dream
Scooter12345 chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
Wow Scooter was so in character *smiles because she loves Scooter* Really nice. I love Scooter and Robin's interaction, very well done.
de chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
dedededLMAO
BellesAndRoses chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
Aww.. Kermie might live! Yay!

He needs to get back to his Miss Piggy! _
Alex Sambora chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
*bent over anime-styled*(sniff,sniff)
KCS chapter 4 . 1/18/2008
WHAT? You end like that?

You probably think you're the only one in this day that still has a soft spot for the Muppets - but you've got a buddy in me! Kermit's my favorite Muppet, too, and you're killing him.

-snif, goes out and cries-

Are you going to continue? Please?
TheBandit chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
And... you end there. Somehow... I don't believe this will turn out well... if you finish it. SO... Um... Miss Piggy made me sad. Poor Robin, I've always loved him. Anyway, I hope you get around to maybe writing more of this, even if you don't have a lot of reviews, I think it is something truly fantastic. I hope to read more soon. Good luck. Cheers.
TheBandit chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
I heart Fozzie. That's it. :)
TheBandit chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
So... I've been in this insane muppet mood lately and all I wanted to do was read muppet fanfiction. I really like the way you write them. How you make them apart of this world and include all of the businees aspects of it. It's really quite amazing. I read that you have your stories all on hold. I have no idea if this one is included in that as I have just begun reading it. Maybe it has an ending, maybe it doesn't. I'll keep reading and find out. I really love it by the way. I started to read the another one of yours too, but it seemed like it was really long and I felt like reading something shorter. Anyway, I have now left you this rambling review. Sorry. I'll probably leave you another one when I read the next chapter. Cheers.
Devil Red chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
Something serious has happened in the Muppet world . . . I am intrigued. Please continue.
Beast Boy's Shining Angel chapter 4 . 10/29/2007
Tradgedy, drama, hurt, fear, nerves, little chance of survival...

I like this story.