Reviews for Pregnant
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I love it! If you get this message, please continue! Very good :)
tara chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
i am loveing it so far this should really be a book i would definately own it. i love it im a huge buffy in spike fan keep up the great work
kira metzget chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I love the idea now if the show would come back we would be good
Lenka chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
Wonderful end , just pitty that it was not longer i would like to read about the process of pregnancy and birth :) if it is some continue on this , please write me : thanks you are talented
Lenka chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
How can I be disappointed ? This was best chapter so far , funny , action and you lady are very talented , your view on the situation and writing is very interesting , so the whole story is very good and nice . I am glad that I found it . it is five years later now since you wrote this but i hope that you will get this review .
TheBoxingCannabyte chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
I really dug your story. Why did you stop here, though?

I think you should flash-forward 9 months and go with the birth and see what this child is all about. The story was good but it felt just soooo incomplete. Where does Connor and Angel fit into all of this? Is this child going to be a male-slayer (or close to one as possible) like Connor? Will he be normal? (doubtful)

Will Connor have to fight this kid? Angel being an ensouled vampire who brought forth a child under prophecy, and now another ensouled vampire AND a slayer bringing one in? Imagine the fight scene, of course Connor would have 18 years and countless battles on the kid (who would have to be at least 15 to be able to fight anyway, assuming he has super-strength, etc.) Maybe a day-walker type of half-vamp ala Blade, with a really soft "vamp-out face" in any case. Connor meeting this kid would hae to be a must, they're both miracle children! Plus we'd need something to bring the whole overly convulted prophecy of two ensouled vampires loving one slayer, each having a miracle child, all of them about equal in strength and power. I think it'd be a good group of fighters to face the final apocalypse, and help Angel fulfill his ultimate destiny, which we were all lead to believe was more important than anyone else's, or at least equal to Buffy's. (now we know they're tied together)
sarah ault chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
i'm really sorry but this entire story just sucked it didn't make any since at all.
commando666 chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
Wish it was a little longer but other wise awesome
Navybee chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
Great story :)
Marmalade Fever chapter 6 . 11/13/2009
This is one of my first forays into reading Buffy. I thought it was really well done and had a nice, realistic tone. :)
George chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
Fabulous story so far. :)

Angel could have been more helpful...

Apart from that, you've been capturing all the characters perfectly. Good stuff!
George chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
This part was just brilliant:

He hesitated right in the process of buttoning his pants. “You didn’t cheat on me?”

“No!”

“Oh, all right then.”

That's Spike, 100%. Well done!
VioletCullen1918 chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
that was the best thing i ready so far will u make more
VioletCullen1918 chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
THIS IS GOOD
Kireshai chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
Where was the climax?

Well, it did have some interesting ideas, but it lacked proper narrative structure.