Reviews for Gone or Unseen
Arigato-Okami chapter 11 . 11/24/2008
Wow!i really liked this one,please update soon,and if i may ask that you write some more stories?i have never requested,but i am in the mood for a great one and i thought you would be good,msg me sometime!:)
TOONSRULE chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
That was cute... again! It was a longer chapter then your other one's. Sorry I haven't reviewed sooner, I was in Disney!
heavenly-goddess2 chapter 8 . 12/18/2007
Very nice story!

This is an interesting character you have, and very nice history of Dry Rock.

And T'lalock has feelings!

Never would have saw that coming. But love the story.

Update soon!
TOONSRULE chapter 8 . 12/17/2007
You're going to be 17... you are old. But not as old as me! I'm going to be 18 in March. Booyah! Put that on a piece of bread and eat it! (Kidding, don't get mad)
TOONSRULE chapter 7 . 12/7/2007
One word: CUTE!
TOONSRULE chapter 5 . 11/15/2007
AW! So cute! Can't wait for the next chapter!
TOONSRULE chapter 4 . 11/9/2007
SWEET! Love this chapter! Can't wait for the next one! I'm going to be stupid and ask this, but was that her flash back or someone elses? Stupid question I know but it would nagg at me if I didn't ask.
TOONSRULE chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
Sweet! That was a really great chapter! I was thinking about what you said and just in case you didn't get my letter, maybe my character could be related in someway. But still, it's your story so I won't pester. Update soon!
TOONSRULE chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
This chapter was awemazing! I don't really have an ideas for mini quest, but by next chapter I might have something. By the by, if you want to use my character Sydney, by all means feel free!

Update soon!
TOONSRULE chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Dude... that was sweet! I can't wait for you to write another chapter, but could you make it just a bit longer? By the by, going to ask a stupid question, have you written a Tak story before, because your paragraph says you haven't and I thought you had. Sorry if I'm wrong, please keep writing!