Reviews for Snow White Redux
iwishiwasjane chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
amazing. i really liked vanora in the movie, and not just because of her singing :)
this take on her story seems just right, i could imagine her and bors story happening excactly like this!
teetotally chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Thank you so much. It's beautiful.
Gargoyle13 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Hooray! Another fairy tale. Exquisite. I cannot think of anything really to say. Vanora says it say it all within this story. Simply a great read.
Windmills of your mind chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Very nice, Homeric.

I really like these little fairy tale stories of yours and this one is no exception.

The parallels between the fairy story and Vanora are nicely drawn; the jealous step mother, the plot to have her killed and the seven knights who befriended her.. it's so cleverly done.

Arre-Kate chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
hello hello,

i like this one. The irony that neither "snow-white" nor her step mother were great beauties works well in such a gritty real world that youve portrayed.

in short brilliant work, your characterisation is superb and you seem to know exactly what i want to read every time.

xforgottenxmemoriesx chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Yay! I like this series, as well as your other ones. Is there going to be another after this? I hope so, though I do not expect it anytime soon (I'm hoping that you will update at least few chapters of Fragile first)... I can't wait!