Reviews for Traversing Reality
This story is pretty wicked! Will you be coming back to continue?
murry21 chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
i hate you i just get into a story then it stops please update some story's
haruhilover14 chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
This is a beautiful story! Hopefully you didn't give up on it because I really want to see what happens next! How many totems will Harry have? How long will it take before there relationship develops? Can people see others totems or is Harry special? Please please update and I'll give you all the Scooby snacks I possess (:
Darkfire The Phoenix chapter 5 . 4/9/2013

I know it has been several years since you updated this story... But I do hope you finish it at some point. The world you have crafted intrigues me greatly, it matches very closely one that I visit in my dreams (those of the sleeping kind) quite frequently. Your tone is well paced and captures both my humour and attention.

I hope you continue, and that you have a wonderful life. And should you continue... I'll send some scooby-snacks your way. . . Quite likely in the form of more reviews! *Wink*

My best wishes to you and yours, may your life be ever full of light and joy,
Mashkai30 chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
0LCA0 chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
its really interesting to read
My Solitude chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Interesting chapter. XD
NightWithMoon chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
I'm curious, is lumentia a creation of your own, or is it something I should recognize?
Fox-sama94 chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
Please update soon this story has me hooked. Capathian Wolf
Anankastic Eosphoros chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
This is a pretty good story. Please update soon.
NoLifeButLives chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
Awesome story! Please continue again soon!
Yin Long Nocturne chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
SanctumSyte chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
Love your stories and I really hope you'll come back and update them, even though it has been a few years, good writing is always appreciated :D
Tsuki107 chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
I love this story! Please update :)
Meerage chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
Omg I love it! I have to know your inspiration!