Reviews for Traversing Reality
Your story is crazy awesome. Did you know that your story here is like a mixture of Stargate, The Golden Compass, Divergent and one more thing that I can't put my finger on (it's the statues of the Sentinels! They cause a flicker of memory but I just can't remember it!)? Only...much more peaceful obviously. None the less it's really great and I love how eclectic and abstract this world is! The comparison of the room that Harry slept in how the interior reminded him of a seashell, that is simply amazing! It sort of reminds me of Barbie's Fairytopia movies with how the meadow fairies live in flowers I think it was. None the less I'm excited to read more chapters!
emmalilly21 chapter 5 . 7/3/2017
This is a stupid, confusing story line. But it has so much potential for greatness that I just can't stop reading! This is how I end up reading 800 pages before finally burning the damn 1200 page book for being shit!
MattKennedy chapter 5 . 2/4/2016
Such an amazing and fascinating story! And such a cliffhanger! I very much hope you continue the story sometime. :D
rmiser1994 chapter 5 . 12/20/2015
awesome! cant wait to read more!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/14/2015
This story is pretty wicked! Will you be coming back to continue?
murry21 chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
i hate you i just get into a story then it stops please update some story's
caffeinatedelephant chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
This is a beautiful story! Hopefully you didn't give up on it because I really want to see what happens next! How many totems will Harry have? How long will it take before there relationship develops? Can people see others totems or is Harry special? Please please update and I'll give you all the Scooby snacks I possess (:
Darkfire The Phoenix chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
Greetings!

I know it has been several years since you updated this story... But I do hope you finish it at some point. The world you have crafted intrigues me greatly, it matches very closely one that I visit in my dreams (those of the sleeping kind) quite frequently. Your tone is well paced and captures both my humour and attention.

I hope you continue, and that you have a wonderful life. And should you continue... I'll send some scooby-snacks your way. . . Quite likely in the form of more reviews! *Wink*

My best wishes to you and yours, may your life be ever full of light and joy,
Darkfire
Mashkai30 chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
0LCA0 chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
its really interesting to read
My Solitude chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Interesting chapter. XD
NightWithMoon chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
I'm curious, is lumentia a creation of your own, or is it something I should recognize?
Fox-sama94 chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
Please update soon this story has me hooked. Capathian Wolf
Anankastic Eosphoros chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
This is a pretty good story. Please update soon.
NoLifeButLives chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
Awesome story! Please continue again soon!