Reviews for Twerps Summer Holiday
That was a nice tale and fun. I was hoping Twerp got replacement marbles. I really enjoyed the tales about the Twerp and would like to read more. I liked him nailing Albus to begin the water balloon fight. Well written and a good read for someone looking for something up lifting to read with a dash of adventure. I love the image of him hugging his stuffed black dog Hermione gave him. Little Severus is always cute. Well thanks for sharing.
I like Sirius and Remus' points of view about past events. I thought and easily still hold that grudge against the kid. I like the change of heart.
riverrat chapter 33 . 8/2/2016
This is a great sequel. I like how you use canon as a "what if" story, which shows what would have happened if Severus wouldn't have been de-aged.
Lorteck chapter 33 . 6/21/2013
This was a fun read. I want to thank-you for having posted the story. It was fun to see Severus Snape as a trouble maker.
librarywitch chapter 33 . 4/12/2013
What a delightful read. I liked how you wove in bits of cannon and how our intrepid group grew into a large happy family. Hope you can write some more in this universe. Thanks for sharing.
Grimm Productions chapter 33 . 9/13/2012
I loved this story. It was a very nice follow up to the other, and with all the mini adventures along with the main kept it very interesting. I enjoyed the fact that you added a small bit of Severus meeting the Twerp, but I also did notice that noeone used his name that much, wich I shall be honest, I enjoyed due to the meaning that they cared for him enough to have the nickname, "Twerp" littarly follow him up trough life.

I am curius if you will make a story about Severus when starting at hogwarts from his first to his last year?
Tribblelet chapter 33 . 9/8/2008
applause!

another great work of fiction.

Keep it up.
kazza chapter 33 . 9/5/2008
Thank you for a delightful adventure, a wonderful story, the sweet Twerp, and Twerp's cute toys. This is definitely a fanfic that I'll keep as a favourite and read again.
excessivelyperky chapter 33 . 9/4/2008
Wonderful! And summers are always much busier than people think. I'm so glad Severus will get to grow up normally (much more normally than he did the first time, for sure!). And by then-the war will have been over long enough that he can live a real life.
Airlady chapter 33 . 8/30/2008
What a nice ending to a delightful story.
Silverthreads chapter 33 . 8/28/2008
Wonderful story! What's next? :)
Romado chapter 33 . 8/28/2008
I have loved this story and the other one also. You should write more about how the Twerp grows up.
Duckslipper chapter 33 . 8/28/2008
Thank you for an amazing fic!

loved every word of it!
minijo1990 chapter 33 . 8/28/2008
Thank you, this was an excellent read, I shall be watching for your future stories.
Hermeticia Smythe chapter 33 . 8/27/2008
Brilliant! I hope there will be more twerp stories