Reviews for Twerps Summer Holiday
Lorteck chapter 33 . 6/21/2013
This was a fun read. I want to thank-you for having posted the story. It was fun to see Severus Snape as a trouble maker.
librarywitch chapter 33 . 4/12/2013
What a delightful read. I liked how you wove in bits of cannon and how our intrepid group grew into a large happy family. Hope you can write some more in this universe. Thanks for sharing.
Grimm Productions chapter 33 . 9/13/2012
I loved this story. It was a very nice follow up to the other, and with all the mini adventures along with the main kept it very interesting. I enjoyed the fact that you added a small bit of Severus meeting the Twerp, but I also did notice that noeone used his name that much, wich I shall be honest, I enjoyed due to the meaning that they cared for him enough to have the nickname, "Twerp" littarly follow him up trough life.

I am curius if you will make a story about Severus when starting at hogwarts from his first to his last year?
Tribblelet chapter 33 . 9/8/2008
applause!

another great work of fiction.

Keep it up.
kazza chapter 33 . 9/5/2008
Thank you for a delightful adventure, a wonderful story, the sweet Twerp, and Twerp's cute toys. This is definitely a fanfic that I'll keep as a favourite and read again.
excessivelyperky chapter 33 . 9/4/2008
Wonderful! And summers are always much busier than people think. I'm so glad Severus will get to grow up normally (much more normally than he did the first time, for sure!). And by then-the war will have been over long enough that he can live a real life.
Airlady chapter 33 . 8/30/2008
What a nice ending to a delightful story.
Silverthreads chapter 33 . 8/28/2008
Wonderful story! What's next? :)
Romado chapter 33 . 8/28/2008
I have loved this story and the other one also. You should write more about how the Twerp grows up.
Linoria chapter 33 . 8/28/2008
Thank you for an amazing fic!

loved every word of it!
minijo1990 chapter 33 . 8/28/2008
Thank you, this was an excellent read, I shall be watching for your future stories.
Hermeticia Smythe chapter 33 . 8/27/2008
Brilliant! I hope there will be more twerp stories
RebeccaRoy chapter 33 . 8/27/2008
Awe he is so cute! I cannot help but keep saying that as he is! He will grow into a fine strong man too.
etherian chapter 33 . 8/27/2008
Bravo! Absolutely love this story and I think I just might read the whole thing again. You're a wonderful writer and I'm so glad you have such an imagination.
excessivelyperky chapter 32 . 8/8/2008
Very nice chapter-the Twerp is enough of a real kid now to play the "I'm cute" card with Molly, though he still has a rough road ahead as his adult memories come into play. I'm glad he was told the truth. There have been way too many secrets and lies.