Reviews for Forgiven
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Maybe the scene on the restaurant table was a bit much, but I always was a but old fashioned about that sort of thing :)

Great story though, I loved that her immediate thought after waking up was that she wanted to move in.
Jessica L.A chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
i loved it so much! great work! I wish it truly went that way! I hated Joss because he broke them up and they never got back together!

-bangelluvforever!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Too true.

I hated it all from the moment Angel disappeared in the mist. All the guys they tried to pair up with Buffy...eeww! Can't they just see that Buffy and Angel just belong to each other?

By the way, great fic!
SWChica2005 chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Oh wow! what a great story!
myriassterre chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
You have to be one of my most fave authors, that was incredible, love it to pieces. Makes me wish I could write that well. Have read nearly all your fics and love them all. Keep it up. Buffy and Angel FOREVER and ALWAYS!
once1uponatime chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
2 words. LOVE IT. This is how the series shouldve been. i know i told you this already but you really should be a writer for buffy or angel. I love your stories, Your a great writer.
Paris chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
Your story is incredibly good! I'm in total awe of you and your amazing talent.

*B/A FOREVER!*
Mandi chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
This story rocks! Buffy and Angel forever!
glory chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
awwwwwwwwwwww

that ending was so sweet.

this is really a good story it has lots of different things all together, fluff, angst, humour. its all good.
sazzy chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
whoohoo! wouldnt that have been a better ending!
Ellie Lildat chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
ohhh, I'm addicted to these kinda fics and this was done impressively well. Not to beg or anything, but- could you continue on rewriting the eppies that take place afterwards? It would be such a shame to just write the one story.
Fate1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
It's sooo cute! I love the line about the fact that Angel is dead, and that there wasn't a point in being careful! Funny!