Reviews for Ragdoll
Sakura Takanouchi chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Wow. A very interesting story. Insanely well written and very inventive, the way the bedtime story segways in between the story of their past. Even though you don't like this pairing, you write it beautifully. I've recently come to terms that this pairing could never truly work out, and I like how you show this in the story. All in all, a great piece. Keep it up!
Fleeting Illicit Delicious chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
This is probably the only way I'll like silentshipping- when it's used as a crutch for another failed romance.
Carry On chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
I like the way the story was told; each part went easily into the next one. As for the story itself, I like how you summed up in the end that Kaiba had lost one person and found another as well as realizing the present wouldn't have been without Serenity.

Thanks for the read. Good luck in the contest!
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
This is a rather different take on silentshipping. I also like how you incorporated hints of prideshipping and dragonshipping in here too.
darkrunner chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Well... dragon and pride are better than puppy. (no offense. I'm guessing you like puppy since that what your icon seems to be)

I thought it was very well-written, but I don't like yaoi. _;; Very good, though. Good luck with the rest of the contest!
Inu Kaiba chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
D: You make Serenity sound like a cheap whore. It was well written, and good, but quite difficult to follow. ;
Hikari Daeron chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Oh wow. Wow. I am profoundly moved. Wow. Wow. I'm not sure what to say, 'ai-chan. This was... 'wow'... He - Yam - Set - she - wow.

Needless to say I'm at a loss for words? Perhaps I can give you a better commentary later. I'll email it to you, si? Si.

Love,

Kari
thriceandonce chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Sylv: Wow. Bri-li-ant-ly written! Really impressive. I liked how you managed to incorporate shonen-ai despite the pairing :)

Ryu: ... was the shonen-ai pairing SUPPOSED to look like Seto/Joey? Cause it sure looked like it to me...

Soma: That's cause you're a dumbass.

Ryu: And you're a dickhead.

Sylv: WHAT did I tell you about insulting each other in my presence? And especially in such... offensive terms? Those are no words for girls like us to use, hellfires! Read that stuff as much as you like, but do NOT use those swearwords, DO YOU HEAR ME?

Soma: (winces) loud and clear, loud and clear.

Sylv: Good. Anyway, the story is adorably cute, I love how you sort of have two storylines, or rather, versions of the same story, going on at once.

Ryu: The last line is so touching... makes me wanna cry...

Sylv: 'wanna' is not a word, Ryu...

Ryu: I know...

Soma: I loved the ambiguity of this piece! Good luck with getting through to the next round!

Sylv: I don't think you need the luck though. The story is brilliant without it! :)
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
This was so sweet. Amazingly done and very sweet. Great job. Good luck with the contest. Keep writing!
Darleneartist chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Hi Shadow,

Wonderful and I like the implications of a Seto/Yami.

Poor Kaiba finding a rag doll and being with Serenity. I think this is well written and I like how U did do this. I know U like Seto/Yami and I like how U hinted that Seto really wanted Yami. Of course Yami was with Joey and that is a strange couple indeed.

I hope U do one on how they would get together. It would be interesting to say the least.

Bye for the now,til U write something new. Darlene.
YamiShiningFriendship chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
aw! how cute!
Angela and MiniMix chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Aw. -heart- It's delightful. And you're welcome for being a sounding board for your ranting. XD