Reviews for Big Brother
HermioneWeasley93 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
A touching moment
DarkSecretWaterbender chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Just beautiful. I've always liked this relationship between Sokka and Katara.
LovinANDLivinLife chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Such a beautiful story. Reminds me of how I feel about my younger brother.
Dreamer's Ballad chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Aw. It's so sweet.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Good fic.
JESUSFREAK-And-Proud-Of-It chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Wow...this was amazing. Very deep and serious, for Sokka, but certainly sobering, and the imagery was beautiful!
Rosalind du Coudray chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I always love stories about siblings and how they would do anything to protect them! Nice Work!
MnlLolita chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I really like it! -
DeepAzulaEyes chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
That was really pretty! Sokka is such a good brother :) If this keeps going, I'm definitely going to read it. If not, it's still a fantastic story.
MastaDrumma22 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
cute... I think you brought out the better side of Sokka... Sorry I can't ecen imagine me saying the word cute. Eh.
Some Scribbles chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
That was really nice. I love seeing the protective side of Sokka, and I think that you wrote it very well. It's a huge part of his character that motivates a lot of what he does, and this fic left me with a happy pang in my heart. Well done.
RealisticRomantic chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Aww, I love Sokka and Katara fluffiness!

FAV!
LucidKren chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Ah! That was very sweet. _
razzledazzle41191 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Aww, really sweet. I love how loving Sokka is, even though he usually acts like a goof. You really brought that out in this story. Great job!
lw chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
That is so sweet. *sips wine and sighs* Gotta call one of my six siblings now; surely one of them is available to go all emo on...Seriously touching.