Reviews for Hidden Identities
Heavenly God chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
it so sad he's dead. but would be great he become shinigami again. i wonder is going to have his hollow back
Roxas fleur chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
UPDATE will you? I'm losing my patience here
Shinobi of life chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
good start
twilightdreamers chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
herseybarrules chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
update please . seriously
Guest chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
How about ichigo x oc
Terminate This Account 99 chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
I saw your this story and is wondering if you would complete this story. If not, can I adopt this story?
sheogorath2 chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
Excellant, i'm loving it, just one thing ichigo dosen't mean 15, it means strawberry, or one who protects, in japanese the number 15 is jugo
ajwehri chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
I'd hat eto be rude but its been about 4 years sense you last updated and i really loved your story so if there is anyway for you to continue it I would really apreciate it
Jason chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
Interesting story, I don't know if you'll pick it up again, seems like it's been a few years. I like where it's going, if you found another location or name to continue your story it'd be awesome if you posted it. Anyways I love how it's going so far and find the characters both amusing and well written so far.
Jason chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
i find it amusing that most authors of Ichigo death fan fiction have him hit by some sort of vehicle for his final moments. Thanks for the story I just started reading it, and hope that you pick it up again if possible.
JackFrost14 chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
oh~ poor ichigo~ XD

Cage92 chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
You better finish this, its awesome its realy good so hurry and write more
Shinigaminamedlizzie chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
Several students blushed and slowly raised a hand holding a magazine. One of them caught the light and Ichigo squinted to tell what it was then turned red as well.

Brilliant ROFl my family was looking at me weird because i was laughing so hard. This is very well written keep it up :D i have to know what ichigo is going to say next.
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 8 . 11/12/2010
LOL so funny~

"We are dying right now. We were dying for a while now. We just haven't realized it yet.