Reviews for One For Every Hour
Anonimo chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Esto es tan hermoso, me encanta la preocupacion de Selina por Batman , muy buena historia
missiebeautiful chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Truthfully speaking, I'm not crazy about this as much as I was to your other Bruce-Selina fanfics that I just reviewed but this is still very good. It was sweet and my heart melted when she was there for him while he was in the hospital.
SingingBetty chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I like your ending much better.
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I know I've told you this before in your past stories but you're one of the few writers that can convince me that Bruce/Selina is a good idea. It can be a tricky task to make Bruce look vulnerable (let alone Selina) but you pulled it off quite nicely. You also mixed Bruce's thoughts well with what was going on around him. It can be tricky to pull something like that off. The one other thing I probably would have liked to see was some reactions from other people that know Bruce and Batman. Still that's just a minor nit pick.

Great work.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Wow...awesome. Didn't read that issue of the comic, but this was awesome. Excellent imagery and the dialog was very well done. Loved the feel of the story, great stuff, keep up the good work!
KittyBats chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I just reread Batman 604 and this goes perfectly with it! I *love* this story! I knew Bats could be sweet! :D
Cassandra chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Wow. I love this story. :)

Good writing, good grammar, good plot, and a cute ending. _
anonymousfog chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
WOW! This has to be one of my favorite Batman stories! I love Batman whomping! Please write more soon- this was fantastic! Keep up the good work and seriously write more Batman stories :)!

Anonymous_fog
Catfan chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
This was just great! I like when Batman can be more than the brooding bat and do something nice for those he loves.
rocaw chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
This, like "Man and Woman", was just lovely! You have the uncanny ability to pick up on the writer's tone and flawlessly transition from their story to yours.

I always love your oneshots and as usual, this was wonderfully done! )
HLMD chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
You do enjoy beating Bats up, don't you?

Very nice one-shot, truly enjoyed it. Looking forward to your next chapter of What Lies Ahead though!