Reviews for Oh My God Theres Two Of them
BuhByeMyLoves chapter 13 . 7/29
I'm absolutely loving this! But I must sleep. Will get to the rest tomorrow :D
Calmzone1 chapter 29 . 7/23
It would be nice to do the wedding, Christmas and the baby, perhaps including her sorting into Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff and perhaps if they are having more... did Sirius and Remus find anyone, NT and Teddy?
Calmzone1 chapter 24 . 7/23
Severus and Harry had summoned the map in an earlier chapter and were watching Minerva approach quickly before they went to tell Dumbledore that Severus wasn't returning so this chapter and last would need adjusting ;)
Claywind chapter 28 . 6/20
I was fine until the male pregnancy. Then you kind of lit up a friggin hurricane (filled with "but he's a guy", "duh, it's magic, idiot", "biology doesn't work that way", "Magic, I tell you!", "How the hell is he even going to give birth to her?", "Magic!" ) in my head.
So I'm a bit stunned.
But happy, I guess.
Claywind chapter 27 . 6/20
Well, that went fast. Shows just how fragile any form of "safety" and "security" actually is...
Claywind chapter 25 . 6/20
so... four wizards to break in Malfoy Manor. I hope Narcissa and Draco don't get caught in the crossfire, that'd be problematic.
Claywind chapter 24 . 6/20
So. What the hell happened? Did the Death Eaters attack Hermione's parents?

I feel really bad for Minerva. At the end of the day, it's always the family and friends of the deceased who have it thougher and being hit by som much bad luck must have been hard for her, especially considering how old she is.
Claywind chapter 23 . 6/20
I wonder how Harry will react to seeing his godfather. Bar that, I wonder how Sirius will react. I hope he doesn't blow it all.
Claywind chapter 21 . 6/20
So... Dumbledore touched the ring and collapsed. How Did Hadrian and Severus did NOT see him? As careful as they were, looking for the ring, they should have.
Claywind chapter 20 . 6/20
Despite Hadrian's lack of confidence in Sirius' abilities as a godfather (or abilities in general), I think the old dog won't have much trouble entering Bellatrix's vaults. He can be pretty competent when he sets his mind to it.
Claywind chapter 18 . 6/20
That was one hell of a conversation. They took it pretty well. Or they haven't fully digested the truth, could be both.
Claywind chapter 16 . 6/19
they should totally come back and exchange meat with venom. Basilisk ingredients, I'm sure that's worth a fortune. And Severus could do a lot with those.
Claywind chapter 14 . 6/19
The cuteness level is of the charts!
And Dumbledore is getting his arse handed to him in a verbal spar. Delightful.
Claywind chapter 13 . 6/19
Mrs Zabini sounds pretty badass.
And the reuniting scene between Neville and his parents was nicely done. nothing on your current level of writing, but still, better than the first chapters.
Claywind chapter 12 . 6/19
Oh, this chapter was fun. Even if Dumbledore is just a bastard for the sake of being one, it was fun to read through.
1,153 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »