Reviews for Oh My God Theres Two Of them
HoneyBear84 chapter 29 . 5/18
Loved it and wud love to read about Chrismas the babies and the Wedding
addictedtocsi777 chapter 29 . 5/14
I love this story! It wasn't rushed or drug out. Unique storyline with great ideas. Well done!
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 24 . 4/6
I have two questions. Near the beginning Hadrian bought a house in Hogsmeade so why did they have to apparate there? Why did Hadrian say that the map was in Filch's office when he and Severus used it to get the sword and go to the Chamber of Secrets? That confused me a little. Other than that I have really enjoyed reading this story and look forward to reading the rest of it.
Hellfire-Princess chapter 29 . 4/2
Oh! Christmas, the wedding and the birth please! I'm sad to see this story end, but I enjoyed it while it lasted.
Hellfire-Princess chapter 22 . 4/2
Dumbledore's dead! Ding dong, Dumbley's dead! The wicked wicked Dumbley's dead!
Hellfire-Princess chapter 3 . 4/2
Every Sherlock fan everinsults Anderson* Not that I have anting against the name, but... Anderson.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/4
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
Worth the time!
Ha! Great chapter, great cliff-hanger!
Good work. Idea: If Harry admitted sending Peter to the Ministry and thus freeing Sirius, then Sirius might be more appreciative.
Good chapter, but I noticed Harry ate enough breakfast for a 200 pound man. At this rate, he'll be fatter than Dudley.
Two pancakes, two waffles, two toast, 3 sausages, an egg, strawberries, pumpkin juice, double scoop of caramel ice cream with a cookie, all before lunch.
Stormglass chapter 29 . 1/31
Oh my goodness this was amazing i love stories like this!
ChillStoryBro chapter 19 . 12/17/2016
Great
Tilue Akane chapter 12 . 11/14/2016
I've realized that Remus hasn't answered the many times questioned 'why haven't you give back for Harry, what had you so busy that you couldn't go and get Harry?'
Tilue Akane chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
Uuummmm... was he supposed to call him PROFESSOR Snape?
1,199 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »