Reviews for Rescued
Danny for Jesus chapter 9 . 5/22
I think Severus is content being tyler's dad and maybe a grandad to Tyler's kids
pushi19 chapter 13 . 4/24
Please update
YamiDuo chapter 13 . 4/23
This had potential to being a really good fic. I hope you do a sequel. I could see Severus and Sirius becoming allies against Dumbledore and Voldemort.
Zelda1960 chapter 13 . 4/6
Love this story please make a sequel :)
Calmzone1 chapter 13 . 2/19
good story, I never really understood how Sirius could so instantly forgive Remus. I guess, sort of, but not really. I mean, he never confronted Sirius and asked why he killed his best friend, why he betrayed them. He just went along with it. A sequel of Tyler, Severus and Sirius confronting Dumbledore would be great. Will Ginny die in her first year? Hmm. Enquiring minds want to know
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
I think Tyler should kick both Dumbledore's and Voldemort's arses! i think you should write a sequel, your writing style is a little... laboured and a bit rushed but you have talent and you have a way with words might I suggest creating a plan from scratch before you write because then you will know what parts of the story go where... here is the plan style i use. I actually created it when I was preparing for NaNoWriMo
10 Stage Plan Method

Stage 9 Character Back Stories and blurbs
Stage 10 Front Cover

Instructions

Stage 1 Synopsis
give a general overview of the story

Stage 2 Character List
who are the main protagonists who are the main antagonists and then create a character blurb for each character - you can come back to this part once you have completed the rest of the plan.

Stage 3 Notes
set the timer for 10 minutes and write down as many ideas as you can in that time

Stage 4 Beginning/Middle/Ending
divide your ideas up by where they fall in the story

Stage 5 mind map
Map out your ideas on the mind map sheet this is also the stage used to create the contents page

Stage 6 storyboards
create storyboards based on the events in the book — organise the ideas

Stage 7 5 Headings Per Chapter
create 5 headings per chapter based on the contents page

Stage 8 6 Subheadings Per Heading
create 6 subheadings based on the 5 headings from before

Stage 9 Character Back Stories
create back stories for the characters

Stage 10 Front Cover
create a front cover for each story. (this part is optional)
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
actually children who are homeschooled are more independent. I had a friend when I was in primary school and she was homeschooled (I went to a mainstream Catholic school, she made her confession, holy communion and confirmation with my year group) and she was very independent.
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
I love New York!
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
it had a shaky start but it seems very interesting
ThePlotBunnyFarmerFromHell chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I can understand why the 'editor' didn't want their name on this. Seriously, you need a better one.
alice22 chapter 13 . 10/19/2014
I really hope that you write a sequel to this story sometime.
delete-account-please 6143978 chapter 13 . 9/27/2014
Mighty fine story I thought it was really good
delete-account-please 6143919 chapter 13 . 9/26/2014
Perfect story I liked this story so much
darkpsychoqueen chapter 13 . 8/24/2014