Reviews for Men from the Bronx
lacrevette35 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
i love it! Danny is really cute, i love him!
sailormoonfreak5311 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
aw
zcst4eva chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
This was a great fanfic, Danny and Lyndsay are my fav characters on csi:ny and you pegged Danny really well. Can't wait to read more of your stuff!
sparkyCSI chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Hey! I read this a while ago (and I love it btw) but I wanted to give you some info. The reason that everyone says that Danny is from Staten Island is because that is what the CBS website said (when they had character bios on there). I finally did some digging and found the site:

.com[forward slash]primetime[forward slash]csi[under score]ny[forward slash]bios[forward slash] ?cast[under score]member[equal sign]carmine.

But I do agree...some of the things that they have Danny talking about are from the Bronx...so somewhere TPTB have things messed up! If for any reason that link didn't come through, just PM me and I'll give you my email so I can email it to you!
irony882 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
I like the way you've written Danny. I've never seen this TV show, but you've just persuaded me to check it out.
imperfectandchaotic chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
'Kay I think you're headed onto my very prestigious "Favourite Authors" list. Serious, there's only about five others on it. Consider yourself special. Haha just kidding.

Great stuff, once again.

Annie
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Holy cow! That was beyond brilliant! I am so loving the progress of the relationship. Very nice.

Danny, Danny, Danny. *shakes head* Dont you know, when it comes to Montana there are alot of things that you wouldnt normally do. But he's learning tho ;)

Great job!
GirlLikeThat chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Just...perfect. I loved it. :O)
Titch22 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
So sweet, love the story. Especially Lindsey knowing that Danny loved her. I imagine that she would but she would wait paitently until he was ready to say something. So it was totally

in-character.
zora080393 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
great oneshot
dutchtreat chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
What a great story and what a perfect way to explain Danny's behaviour that day.

For some reason for me this line just made me laugh:

"And here he thought he was subtle."

That just so perfectly describes his character. Danny Messer and subtlety just don't match, but for some reason he seems to think that he's not being obvious, while every one -and especially Lindsay- sees right through him.
ameriker chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
OMG! Best story ever! :D
ShannonG chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
This was absolutely super. Thanks for taking the step and extending that pitifully short and succint scene last week! I can't wait to see what they do with these two tonight!

Great one-shot, and I just loved the last line. :)
A.Boleyn chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
This really made me smile, I'm glad I read it tonight because it helps tame the pre-NY butterflies in my stomach. :) I like that you delved into the emotions, because I'm all about that. The granola bar bit was funny, and seems true to them - I can't see Danny doing that. It gave me warm fuzzies, and was a nice reminder of how much they do, in fact, wub each other. :)
DAnNSfreak chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Love this story!

And thanks for clearing up that Staten Island/Bronx thing.