Reviews for Autism
nice
zoedeam later ss chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
L.
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
There's this whole page online explaining why L has Autism - Aspergers. There's also a comic on it.

But this was funny...at Raito's expense. XD

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
Anonymous131 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Aw, that was really cute, I loved this story. I hope you make more like this soon!
P.S.- My real name is JinxGirl25, this is my sisters acccount...So Cute!
sexy demon neko ciel chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
lol that was funny
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Haha, such a funny short fic. Good job!
SlytherinMarauder1993 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
If you check out my stories, I have inserted some OCs with Autism in my fanfics. I have the disorder, but I manage well.
xXSweetestXAngelXNightmareXx chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
That... was pretty awesome. Never thought about it that way, but it was actually pretty well done.

It's kind of interesting reading this, myself having Aspergers, and I've been wondering about various other fictional characters... Never thought about L, though.
Jiheishou-no Daigakusha chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
someone: Actually, Asperger's is NOT a 'lessened version of Autism.' I should know, I'm an Autie, but indistinguishable from an Aspie to most people.
FoxyGrampaGlasses chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Hah, I loved this! It was both cute and well informed. I think you have inspired me to write my own story about L and his autism. _
Karadin chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Really, if you are going to tackle a disorder in a fic, you should know something about it. Autism is a spectrum disorder, which means you can be anywhere along the spectrum in intensity, EVERYONE has 'autistic' traits in varying levels.

L is intelligent enough to know he does not need to dismiss having certain traits and Light is socially aware enough to know that one does not just go up to anyone with snap diagnosis of a disorder of any sort.

Be aware when you treat important issues lightly, that you are offending readers.
Bag o' Moon Frogs chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Could you send me a link to the picture this is based off of? I'd really like to see it. Great fic btw.
someone chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
He might have Aspergers, which is a lessened version of Autism.

Just a note.
The Sleep-Deprived Writer chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Faving. But there's a whole new debate that could be brought up because of this...