Reviews for Zosma Tower
That was great!
Avitala chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
OMG, oh em gee...

!

This was really funny. Good job!
Avitala chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
'NAMCO MUST DIE!'

What have you DONE to him!

XD

This is efing halarious!
Avitala chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Poor Lyude... Poor, poor Lyude... 'GO KILL A FROG!'

XD
Eva Grey chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
OH MY GOD.

Those two things were soo hard to kill!... And I often wonedered the same thing about the blocks. or, that if they did have wings, they could have just flown up to places sometimes instead of walking around the whole freakin' room to get something. Sheesh.

But this was a fun read! I like it. (:
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
The Great Mooglezuti think crazy. HAHAHAHAHAH.
Religion0 chapter 4 . 8/9/2008
Why do you people keep getting grounded? Is it highly popular in America or something?

I'm sorry for not reviewing sooner, forgot to. (Changed my name, last time I reviewed I was Brighty something.)

Anyway, these chapters were so hillarious! (Faints laughing.) Poor Lyude, poor, poor Lyude.

... And idiotic Kalas.
Religion0 chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
Oh my-! Ah-ahahahahahahahahaha! (Collapse with laugther.)

That was so hillarious!
Kiiroitsuki chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
Hahaha this was so funny. It'd be amazing if this happens in real life!
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 4 . 2/24/2008
I think this story was a HUGE success! I enjoyed it when the Spirit said, “No. Your voice acting is just...terrible. It’s seriously giving me a headache.” This is a masterpiece. You should write another story like this! Well done Brenda!
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 3 . 2/24/2008
I loved this chapter. I thought it was funny when Lyude and the Guardian Spirit were talking. It was funny when the Spirit screamed so loud, all the continients could hear. This is one of the the best stories I have read so far!
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
This (laugh) was (laugh) very funny! I liked the way Lyude was reacting to Namco. "Namco must die!" That was awesome. It was also funny when Savyna killed Mizuti. Keep up the good work!
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
This was very funny! I liked the part when the Guardian Spirit said, "Sorry, it was dinner time so I paused this." The way it was written was breathtaking!
Daisy Lee chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
I just finished reading this : your story is awesome ! It's the first one I read from you, but I'll be sure to check on the other ones D

Great job !
Lorilei Mackenzie chapter 4 . 1/22/2008
Hey, I read this a long time ago! Apparently, I forgot to review. Huh...

Anyways, I thought this story was hilarious. I really did. It's not often I burst out laughing out loud (some stories I find the humour to be extremely...strained), but this was definitely the case. Good job!