Reviews for A Hero's Awakening
shugokage chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Definitely an interesting story good job!
Dymian chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
This is interesting
obsidian-fox chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
Interesting story. I'm curious as to what you had planned next.
Zenoen-the-mac-user chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
Awsom series hope you keep writing.

Keep up the good work.
DeltaBladeX chapter 5 . 12/25/2009
Nice story. Pity it seems to be dead. Any chance it might be continued someday?
Ryuus2 chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
I don't know why, but Ranma and Supers just work so well together. I hope you get some inspiration for this story sometime soon, It'd be a shame if it stopped here.

I look forward to more wonderful works from you.
CRose chapter 5 . 6/6/2009
That was really good! I hope you decide to continue this eventually. I want to see what the other heroes are going to do. Your Author Notes say the story is on semi hiatus so i won't hold my breath, but let me know if you ever post anymore of this.
gaul1 chapter 5 . 9/26/2008
good chapter, interesting development, byes
Blackdex chapter 5 . 9/8/2008
not realy my thing, pardon if i dont add you to story alert.
anonymous chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
I know you havent updated this in a while but it is one of the best stories ive read, could you please work on this some more.
Drifter950 chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
A very interesting and unique story. I hope you continue it. I would really like to see where you can go with it.

Thanks for the good read.

May the MUSE be with you!
killroy777 chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
ok
gen x chapter 5 . 2/4/2008
Not bad
ShadowDragonGX chapter 5 . 1/27/2008
Man, that's a load of bull for Ranma, as always, people misunderstand his situation when he's involve. Hopefully you won't go all out on that, he really doesn't need that much trouble. Hope you update soon man, ja ne.
Kodaim Garaton chapter 5 . 1/17/2008
Good job, but I don't really get all this Paragon city stuff, as the site you keep up at the top of your chapters doesn't work for me. Still like the fanfic though.