Reviews for The Search II: Mr MomYokai
inumoon85 chapter 6 . 3/1
Please please Wright the next installment! I love these story's they are written so wonderfully.
L3sli.3 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This is great! I really enjoyed the search and this sequel. I think people might want more inuyasha and kagome time. Aha...but overall this is great
me chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
this is for the whole story

i think leavin sesshomaru shippo and rin alone for 500 years is pretty cruel

good thing you gave fluffy kagura(cant remember name) destroys your chances)

but with the kids wont picking on jaken get boring

i liked the plot of the story and shippo's transformation

the whole bloodbath mystery was great too

(i was hoping for war)

ill read the triquel next
Kaji Ganjou chapter 6 . 11/15/2009
Well I don't know why people aren't respondin cause I just loved this story and the search. You are the best author I have ever come accrossed.
Roni-chan chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
Hi again, CJ,

it's high time you get a long, proper review from me, since I've read all the Search, and Search II. (I haven't started Search I yet, but I will.) First I have to say that I loved the stuff, really good storylining, and I especially loved the jokes and the conversations. You had great "evils" too, although, for me, they all were finished off a bit too fast, considering that they all were supposed to be stronger than Naraku had been, and the InuYasha-tachi were screwing with him for years. Still, I don't think I could create such great enemies for them.

Yet, there are a couple of things I didn't really like. The first thing was the mis-use of Japanese, but I have told you that earlier, moreover I'm overreading it for you, so let's leave it at that. :D

I didn't really like the time-crossing things you always put in your great works. It's a bit like when you say "Kagome is meant for InuYasha", and that's why you don't like Kagome/Sesshoumaru pairings. Now, I say "it's meant to be that Kagome lives in the past, not InuYasha in the future". I don't know why, it's just a feeling. How long are youkai supposed to live anyway? It just seems so... unnatural to me, the whole meeting-Sesshoumaru-in-the-future -thing. I don't think I told you before, but I particularly hated the whole demon-underground thing in Loss.

As for the future thing, I don't really like those illnesses you always get Kagome into. I mean, for me she is supposed to be the strong one. Why doesn't Sango ever got any illnesses? Bring Kagome into the hands of any evil youkai, get InuYasha save her, that's OK with me. But the nowadays' sickness... that is something we can't cope with yet, moreover I doubt InuYasha even understands them. I think I just like to be sure if it's a happy OR a sad ending, but if it depends on an illness, it can't be said for sure, and that is what I hate. :D (This also goes for Black Dragon - I rather had you killed her than let her be in this vegetative state... -.-") Yeah, we all fear the unknown. I myself, too, would rather fight youkai that get something like AIDS or have fear that my kids will be born unhealthy. How come Sango and Ayame's children were all healthy when they're in the medieval age, where the hygienia was bad as hell? O_o

Another thing I feel I have to mention that you overcomplicate with giving names to characters and things. Those like Kuroki and Keikoku and Ejiki are OK, but that Mukei Kiba Sa-buru ans Aoi-kamisori no Kaze was even hard to read, not even mentioning speaking out them loud. Poor Miroku! And poor Shippou too, with that Kitsune Haa-fu Tessaiga and Kitsune Haa-fu Kaze no Kizu... :D I'd recommend you to use WaKan Dictionary, it's downloadable and free, and it even gives you the kanjis for what you need. It is actually better than any online Japanese dictionaries I've come through till now. Just Google WaKan Dictionary, and you'll find it. .

Last but not least, I have to admit that Sesshoumaru being one of my favourites, I was a bit disappointed with that Ejiki you found him. I don't really think a kind girl like her would fit him. She is nowhere Kagura. I had thought that she'll allow Midoriko to turn her back into the Wind Sorceress herself, in order to make Sesshoumaru happy, but that wasn't the case. I didn't really like this softened Sesshoumaru either. OK that Kagome melted his heart and he's friends and brotherly with InuYasha, that's all right, but I just think he should have held something from his old self. Not the cold-hearted killer, but a bit more keeping the distance and politeness towards her... but no, he gets to know her name, and despite she isn't Kagura, nor anyone he knew in the past, all is happy, he's marrying her, nobody knows what happened between them, they're just all friendly and everything. That annoyed me a lot. And I really thought he would have been more happy with a woman who has an attitude like Kagura, not only her looks.

Still I must say these two were lovely stories, and you're a really talented writer, so keep up with the good work, as always, and please, make Sesshoumaru just a teeny bit more cold-hearted. I do think we all like him more that way. (Not that he has to be a bastard again, but he literally melted! O_o)

OK, enough of me for now, I hope you liked my fairytale-long boring review

Yours as always,

Roni.
Noctus Kerobian chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
This was an excellent sequel...I cannot wait to read the next installment. You have talent for writing, that much is plain. This was certainly a humorous tale, but it balanced out the humor with a goodly amount of drama. I say again: Well Done!
Foxsoul chapter 6 . 2/6/2009
DO NOT KILL THIS FIC! *gets on knees* PLEASE!
RinYun913 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I love your story plz plz don't scrape it:(
Kaiya-of-the-Shadows chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
ok, it jumps to much and you didnt explain who Fluffy's mate is. actually you didnt explain anything. for the readers it kinda like coming in in the middle of the story.
crimsondawn chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
hey, i read the search...i cried, laughed, and everything. IT WAS A GREAT STORY! another great author is doggieearlover... i hope there are more than just 6 chaps in this story! and i want to know...is it kagura who is sessy's mate? IF IT IS NOT I SHALL CRY! sorry, one of those fluffy/kagura fans! (though i have written a few sessy/rin fics)...BUT AN OLDER RIN!(i have a sick mind, but not THAT sick...god!) my email is
wikdFury chapter 6 . 4/3/2008
Good ending :)

Don't stop writing the stories, I'm waiting on the next one!
Amentrine Iolite chapter 6 . 4/3/2008
Before I start, I'm the former anonymous Midoriko_Jewel!

ALRIGHT! NOW THAT'S THE ENDING I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!

SWEETNESS! The wedding was a bit confusing, I mean, I couldn't tell it was the wedding until I read about the Demon San-San Kudo.

The letter was hilarious. So in-character.

The Epilouge was also totally in-character. Kagome would so try to take over whenever Inuyasha tried to do something like that. And he would take to the city whenever she did that...

The sequel sounds amazing! I hope it's ShippoXKuroki...and I hope you actually write it, but the way things are going...

I'll be waiting!
Ani-kun chapter 6 . 3/30/2008
My HARSH rating system:

The Search received a 10 out of 10 for perfectness.

The Search: Mr MomYokai received a 8.5 out of ten for frequent spelling/grammar errors. Still a SUPER story, though. :)

Inukag356

P.S.- Please hurry up the sequel. Please?
Chase65 chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
Finally found the time to check in & read Ch. 4-6. So very glad I did...loved this wonderful sequel to The Search! Got a little bit lost a couple of times with the dealings at Hashagu Mori but it all came together!
InuGoddess715 chapter 6 . 3/18/2008
Great finish. I'm just glad that Shippo and Kuroki were able to save themselves. I never would have guessed that Shippo would transform for the first time. Good one. And the last scene with Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru was so typically them in this series. And the letter at Sessh's wedding...PRICELESS. I laughed so hard. And I look forward to the next sequel a well. Take care.