Reviews for the color of love
NuclearPandaGas chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
What a beautiful fic!

I'm discovering more and more brilliant shikamaru and sakura fics as the days go on. It wonderful!

You're writing is enchanting, to say the least and you're ideas are wonderfully crafted.

A pleasure to read!
MelodysFall chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
oh my gosh...i *love* it.
wishforwishes chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I really loved this story. The Sasuke parts were so sad! I really wish that something happy will happen in Naruto,you know? But if that were to happen, it wouldn't be a realistic story anymore (As realistic as ninja can get, that is).
lilia carolinacarito chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
trata esta pequeña historia un cuenmto de hadas de naruto aunque no lo recomiendo este fanfic esta muy aburridocasi no le entendi a quien se le habra ocurrido semejante estupidez ojala que mejores me dan ganas de vomitar prefiero que traten sobre konoha no de un reino goodbye
Wrought chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Thank you. This is... really beautiful. It's a wonderful look at love that doesn't need to be what it's supposed to be. You've changed the way I look at at things, which is something rare. Thanks.
fisheye lens chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
That was really nice to read. A little confusing, but nevertheless, I really enjoyed it.
evillaughter101 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
sniffle. . . i . . . LOVED IT. . . espescially the end XD
greenee16 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I really liked the way you wrote it. It was a good story. _
Wammy Kid chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Poetry. Seriously. I wonder though...maybe Naruto IS poetry. And then once I think that, I cry.
Evalena chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
my GOD, I love this. It's pathetic how much I enjoy this, really.
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
It was so... pretty. Poetic. Cute.

No words to describe. But it was kick-butt!
Naiya-Hime chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
That was the cutest Shika Sakura pairing fic ever.

I loved it!

Great job,

-N
Caustic Tempest chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Wow, this struck this strange cord deep inside me. I just can't describe it. But your way with words is sincerily beautiful.
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
It's cute!
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Closet sap lmao! Great story idea.
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »