Reviews for the color of love
lilia carolinacarito chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
trata esta pequeña historia un cuenmto de hadas de naruto aunque no lo recomiendo este fanfic esta muy aburridocasi no le entendi a quien se le habra ocurrido semejante estupidez ojala que mejores me dan ganas de vomitar prefiero que traten sobre konoha no de un reino goodbye
Wrought chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Thank you. This is... really beautiful. It's a wonderful look at love that doesn't need to be what it's supposed to be. You've changed the way I look at at things, which is something rare. Thanks.
fisheye lens chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
That was really nice to read. A little confusing, but nevertheless, I really enjoyed it.
evillaughter101 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
sniffle. . . i . . . LOVED IT. . . espescially the end XD
greenee16 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I really liked the way you wrote it. It was a good story. _
Wammy Kid chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Poetry. Seriously. I wonder though...maybe Naruto IS poetry. And then once I think that, I cry.
Evalena chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
my GOD, I love this. It's pathetic how much I enjoy this, really.
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
It was so... pretty. Poetic. Cute.

No words to describe. But it was kick-butt!
Naiya-Hime chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
That was the cutest Shika Sakura pairing fic ever.

I loved it!

Great job,

-N
Caustic Tempest chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Wow, this struck this strange cord deep inside me. I just can't describe it. But your way with words is sincerily beautiful.
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
It's cute!
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Closet sap lmao! Great story idea.
Blowing Raspberries chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
g;flkjglkjgdflkjgfr

I think my heart just turned to mush.

This totally makes me go all smiley and just gah.

you'resofriggin'awesomeyouknowthat?

It's time like these(when I'm cranky, and crave for chocolate, and oh gawd the cramps e_
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I think this has so awesome potential. I never thought of Shikamaru and Sakura, but then, he's already stuck with two blondes. XD I find Sakura's pink hair to be far more exotic then yellow... just to make sure.

XD

Loved it!
red.masenko chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
that was so good. and i like how you mentioned that sakura is glad that shika didnt call her annoying.
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »