Reviews for World of Confusion
Windyfontaine chapter 15 . 3/1/2008
Yay, you finished! And the other Dean got a spine, and all is well :) And you're welcome, you know I love your writing. So... you gonna write some more? Oh, and I finally got to make my replies on my threads for my drabble story and Metallicar, and you weren't on there-did you get to read them? Just asking, cause then I can reply with a nice pic and a cute little scene between you and Dean... Anyways, have a good evening :)
LoupGarouAngel chapter 15 . 2/28/2008
First,every single chapter of this story was incredibly amazing and enthralling in all the right use of description,detailing, and the characterization was like the show,you put the reader on a very exciting emotional rollercoaster,one moment we were laughing,the next we could be crining or always,the ending came with much needed peace,left the reader feeling well and complete.

I look forward to reading others stories you have to offer,this was an incredible joy to read that I was always got excited about when I got an talents are great and your skills fine,keep up the good work and let your imagination run out...
Anonymous Shadow chapter 15 . 2/28/2008
I got a mention! Yay!

Anyway great story! Great Ending! And the mean Sam got what he deserved! Kaha! Great banter and loose end tying with the drunken demon. This story was great I look forward to more of your stuff!
Poaetpainter chapter 15 . 2/27/2008
That drunk demon was the best thing ever, lol.
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 14 . 2/25/2008
Thireally is like, one of the best Supernatural nfics out there! I loved thisapter, so angsty and dark... :D
LoupGarouAngel chapter 14 . 2/24/2008
Gah!I dunno how I missed the last chapter update!My apologies for that,but both were incredibly awesome and great!Just loved them to pieces!What's gonna happen next to our Winchesters?...
Windyfontaine chapter 13 . 2/20/2008
Still good :) And in a couple of days, you'll have your own extra Winchester :) Of course, you may just be staring at him instead of writing...but oh well :) Take it easy, and have a good rest of the week!
Anonymous Shadow chapter 13 . 2/19/2008
Yay! Another Chaper! Wo! A Winchester Reunion! And more chance for updates! I love you already! You've gotta update soon!
LoupGarouAngel chapter 12 . 2/10/2008
Aww man!Left in suspense again!That's saddening,but gets me all excited for the next section!Love,Love,Loved this chapter,evil Sam is such twisted man,but so very well stuff,can't wait to read more!
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 12 . 2/10/2008
Two WEEKS?

:O

EVIL EVIL EVIL!

I really wanted to find out what happened next...

Please update soon...
goldenspringtime chapter 12 . 2/8/2008
Aw! Why did have to leave it there? Update!
Windyfontaine chapter 12 . 2/8/2008
Well the only problem I had was when Sam took off his outer shirt he still had another one on ;) Still think this is good and hope things go well. Take it easy!
Windyfontaine chapter 11 . 2/5/2008
Sniff, Sam death scene :( Very well done though. Glad it wasn't our Sammy. Of course I read more of this already :) Let's see, what can I do to jazz up this review...

Dean: For cryin' out loud, just tell the lady you love her writing and think she is terribly underrated and deserves every award she wins and should write a whole lot more so more people can be happy and fall in love with her work?

Sam: What he said.

Windy: Ah yes, you are both terribly out of character. I wish some nice writer would fix that and write a new story with you two in character and post it soon so readers can be happy again.

Sam and Dean: And don't forget to ask her to let you know when she does so you can go right to it!

Windy: Ah yes, good idea. Seeing as these people don't seem to be reviewing, she'll just have to post it on the site where she gets a lot of love.

Dean: Well you know, there is a certain day coming up this month that is all about s-(Sam clamps hand over Dean's mouth)

Sam: All about love. And my brother was about to say he'd happily turn up on her doorstep with a rose in his mouth and nothing else on if she would write some.

Dean: Mf!

Windy: Hmm, that sounds good. I might even want to send her some pics or write a teeny ficlet if she would.

All three: We love your writing! Er, bye now. (All exit stage left after having made fools of selves.)
Windyfontaine chapter 10 . 2/5/2008
Ah, and hoping you're feeling better! Oh and I did take a quick peek at this one-did I ever mention how much I like how you sneak in such cool descriptions, like a pleather chair? Lol, you're awesome at that :) Hmm, is this me hoping you'll write another story and this is my way of begging? Er... (ducks and runs)
Windyfontaine chapter 9 . 2/5/2008
Okay, so I'm catching up on this site finally, and had you on alert, and ooh, I can beef up your reviews! So what should I say, except you know I love your writing, and er, not going to reread because I have like a couple dozen other chapters to read plus I promised to write, but as I recall I thought this fic was one of your best. Then again, that was before Rage... but good job anyway :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »