Reviews for Batting Cages
Viktorija chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I loved it!;))
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Wonderful story! Very cute! I really enjoyed it!
codenamedthedoctor chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
That was SO cute! Mac Stella rainGOOD!
TheDistractedWriter chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
i L-O-V-E-D it great work! ]
VaveAma92 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Ah! It took me forever to read it, but I finally did. Great job! You added my rainy day idea. Aw, thank you. I loved the story, the batting cages, the looks, I want more, which I know you'll give me. Hehe. Talk to ya later!
shawdoo chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
What a great story~

"Big people are talking Bonasera, no time for children" - Love that line! It's so Mac.

Hope more is coming soon.
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Aw. This story is soo cute and fluffy. I love it. More SMacKed please!

Greets.
Wudmeister chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
"Never saw you make an impersonation of a lobster before" *laughs* I love that line! Good fic Nat!
Jess-SVU chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Really good fluff! enjoyed every bit of it!
E-AJ-15 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
I resent being called a lurker Nat! Anyways, awesome fic. It is so them it's kinda creepy to read!
justawritier chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
aw. loved it. Love that x-files ep too!
magic-munchies chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Aw brilliant! *smiles cheesily* Life needs more SMacked so like the Akon song everyone should SMack that!
Traci chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
ROTFLOL - I didn't read you're disclaimer but as I was reading the story I thought "Hm, The Unatural Mac/Stella style." It was great and adorable and funny and so them. Ah, the magic of baseball... even batting cages.

Sorry your Cubs lost - if it makes you feel better I'm a Phillies fan so I truly feel your pain this year.
RoxyLovesHouse chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
The playful Mac makes his apperance! we need to see that more often! Love this fic Nat and I dont appreciate the fact that you left it as a one shot! Make this to 'at least' a two shot. puh-lease! ]
Deco-MarkZ chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Fucking Nat you amaze me more and more. Great smacked fic by the way, with all of this baseball going around and the mentioning of:

Mac glared at her with a small smile on his face. "I’m from Chicago, you remember that?"

"Yea, yea, Cub boy lets go"

Aw, you payed tribute to the Cubs, what a true fan should do. And a sweet take on the X-Files scene, and good use of the rain!