Reviews for Lost and Found
AlaskanFan chapter 1 . 8/6
Wow - that was creepy. Good writing.
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Wow! Great story! Can't wait to read the Aftermath now. Thank you!
lookoutwife chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Jennifer, I realized I never reviewed this story...whoops. I think this one is still one of my all time favorite of yours. Every parents worst nightmere and Lee and Amanda feeling helpless and they are trained professionals. I also loved the backstory you wrote for this one...Gary is one creepy guy.
VaWarrior chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Fabulous story! I loved it!
Two Phantoms chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
YOu created a very twisted character in Gary. Very original, and totally gone. HIs wife wasn't exactly all there either. Great job with those characters.

You also did a wonderful job with Amanda. She would never just sit back, she'd get involved, even if she wasn't a spy. (Look at the First Time.)

I love how she put everything together. And Jenna, she's a product of strong parents. She'd def. try and escape.

Great job.
Debbie5 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Great story!
Sarai chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I like it!
ermintrude421 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Nice story. Different from the usual "Lee and Amanda's daughter" stuff, and a take on every parent's nightmare, only SMK style. I like Jenna. She's an interesting person. When she sees Pfaff, will she start figuring things out? Will there be more? (hint, hint.)
linda4861 chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Good one. Enjoyed reading this one as well. Linda
mmkfire chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
good story. keep writing.

michelle
committed chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I loved this story. The Scarecrow doll was a great idea.
Debbear23 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Very cute story. I enjoyed it.
Laura16 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
A nice first SMK Fanfic. Once you got going with the plot, it was very interesting. Good job and thanks for sharing!