Reviews for Everyone Knows
GeEKy-nERd chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
OMG, that was so wonderfully cute! And introspective in a very creative way. That was adorable. I love it. Thank you for sharing!
Wildfly chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
No surprise shin likes yankumi, she has everything shin's mother lacks. that woman has no personality at all. And they're both pretty violent.
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
haha! that last statement! so true!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
And I know better that you make the best stories!
kerricarri chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
The last line's utter terseness and short length makes for great ironic effect, seeing how extraordinarily and increasingly eloquent each character's paragraph became, climaxing in Shin's voice. It really made me stop abruptly short and feel his frustration of her obliviousness. And really that's all that needs to be said. The organization and flow of the fic is great because it creates and reaffirms this predicable setup, manipulating reader's expectations, and then tears it down unexpectantedly with Yankumi's one-liner perspective.
stubbornheroine chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
short but nice )
mukya chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
LOOOLL that was hilarious! Excellent work!
VickyVicarious chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Perfect, completely in character for everyone. :)
Sasayaki chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
XD this story made me smile and laugh. I love the way you wrote it, taking a part of the characters thoughts and reasonings and presenting an overall amusing semi examination of Shin's lovelife...or lack thereof. Wonderful :D
ottie chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Love! I absolutely love your shin/yankumi fics! The different levels of cluelessness and yankumi being the most clueless of all *grins*
Swirly chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
"Yankumi didn't know anything." Ah... of course.

I loved it! Your style, your attention to detail, your sense of humor, all amazing.
harukohaha chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I love your last line. Absolutely perfect fic! Lol. It's true too, Noda was the one who asked Shin if he liked Yankumi. I completely prefer the manga over the jdrama. Shin and Yankumi are way so much cooler in manga.
Lady of the Hunt chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Oh, that was totally awesome. I like the in-depth character analyzations...if that's a word. _' Awesome job!
mysterygal02 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
It was ok.
Teldra chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Wonderful build to an absolutely perfect last line :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »