Reviews for Her Destiny
Tommygirl0113 chapter 37 . 8/27
I love this story it was beautiful it just sad that Sango pasted.
Kazuhe chapter 17 . 8/13
bonjour, (hello)
I'm french and I just want to correct your sentence in my native language it's: " que diriez-vous de quelques dentelles fait main".
And I love your story.
à bientôt (bye)
Cyrish chapter 8 . 6/30
Aaah such a good story but such tacky writing! Pleaaase I wanna enjoy this fic but I keep cringing :( :( :(
Cyrish chapter 6 . 6/30
I wanna love this story. REALLY. I do. But my goodness, the way you write is so bland. Which is a shame because you have an amazing storyline. If you spoil such an amazing storyline with monotone words.. well, it felt zombie-ish. Lifeless. Flat. I'm so sorry for not leaving a glowing review like I usually do with other writers, but I can't lie about the fact that this is a beautiful story with a cringe worthy way of writing.

Kagome is literally too perfect yet at the same time so whiny. And you keep making things happen SO conveniently, so many situations just happened to be resolved nicely with no hiccups so it's all sunshine and rainbows and giddy unicorns. It's understandable that you wanna highlight how gifted kagome is, but somehow your intention for perfection infected other aspects of this story and made it all feel corny like a middle school drama club project. It's absurd. Such a shame...
dizzydani666 chapter 1 . 6/11
wonderful
JeAnne chapter 28 . 6/2
Why do you keep apologizing for late postings the creative mind is a beautiful thing,and beauty cant be stories are well thought out,interesting,and worth waiting have a beautiful gift and you should never have to say that you are sorry for anything that your gift entails including the amount of time it takes for your muse to work. Just saying,a new and very happy keep writing I for 1 love your stories.
I was expecting an amazing story from the way you wrote , and it was but ... Far too Mary Sue for me to actually enjoy it well.
insanity1911 chapter 37 . 5/25
I enjoyed it immensely. Although you keep on switching tenses...somehow I got used to it :) I hope you never quit writing
Kaya-O-Wolf chapter 1 . 4/18
I am super impressed by you... I did a little research and this story is almost as long as the Lord of the Rings (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ ゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ)!
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 4/11
THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE STORY! I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. Nothing and i mean nothing can beat this. Loved it the first time, second and now third time reading this
kathleen25 chapter 1 . 3/28
Hummmm...Mary Sue much... XD
I'm not being mean or anything but Kagome is really overpowered, I read at least 8 chapters but I really can't... Sorry
At least if she had not discovered her spiritual powers or something, i don't know, but wow too much
I like your style of writing though o
Lady Darkness chapter 37 . 2/20
This was an amazing story! One of the best that I have read on this site you should definitely write more Sesshomaru and Kagome fics...
DD chapter 1 . 2/9
I understand that this fanfic is completed but I wanted to inform you that Inutaisho only has a blue jagged stipe on each cheek and not the cresent moon. The only ones that obtained the crescent moon are Sesshoumaru and his mother.
Talon chapter 1 . 1/28
First let me say you have captured my interest and that is hard to do with many S/K fanfic. I am so looking forward to reading this story.
ViktornovaMk2 chapter 37 . 1/28
It was an interesting read.
But I'm curious. What happened to the demoness that ratted the general out? Didn't Shota love and miss his sister? What happened to the few of Koga's pack that survived, and the sacred relic for that matter?
1,647 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »