Reviews for Her Destiny
davycrockett100 chapter 37 . 5/3
awesome
Mockingbirds chapter 37 . 5/3
Thank you so much for this story! This was in fact the first story that I have read with a Sesshoumaru and Kagome pairing and although at first I was slightly confused I came to grow and love this story. The character development and the whole story was wonderful to read through and this is one of the best stories I have read. I can't wait to read your other stories and anymore that you publish!
Summer.Manion chapter 37 . 4/27
I F##king loved it..
BIG XD
Kazuhe chapter 37 . 4/26
i so love it thank you for this story
Instead of using "blue/black hair" as a description you could use 'midnight hair' because it gives the same effect with the colour and it would flow better. Just a suggestion, not trying to be fussy or anything x.x
Not meaning to pick holes in your story or anything but... Tigers, although yes are of the feline family, actually like water :3
Kahnartis chapter 37 . 3/8
This is a beautiful story. I have read it over this weekend, and it is a beautiful piece of work. I just wanted to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed this story.
Morgan chapter 15 . 3/3
I have already read through this story once and I reading it again it's a really good story you should write a sequel
teamleo12321 chapter 20 . 2/23
I love your fanfic but my inner feminist will not stopped nagging me about the dominant/submissive roles. The female does NOT always have to be submissive. Although I do see that this is the only way it could ever work with yokai mating.
DeathsQueen26 chapter 37 . 2/17
I've read this story over and over and i love it each time!
Chibi Vongola chapter 12 . 2/6
Enemy Miko? I thought they were good?
Chibi Vongola chapter 9 . 2/6
Poor Kagome-chan. She just wants freedom... but you are such a good story writer *Stars in eye*. I love your stories!
demon5451 chapter 36 . 1/7
Greatest story I've read yet on this site.
demon5451 chapter 37 . 12/31/2014
Great story wish there was a sequel to it.
PurpleFairy11 chapter 37 . 11/28/2014
this is really good please keep up the great work
1,622 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »