Reviews for Her Destiny
InuYaoi chapter 1 . 6/12
Idk what. But there is something about this story I don't like. Boring to me
EudoraVailgara chapter 1 . 5/4
Good story. When you grow up you're gonna cringe for sure tho
AizFutura chapter 37 . 2/8
Hello there. This is one of the best sesskag fanfics i ever read. I loved every detail in the story, you are a really creative and wrote this story really well. Even in the last chapter, the way Kagome handled the reporters was a bit childish. I think she should show her wise and grace rather than pulled tantrum emotionally when people didn't believe her as Sessy mate. Sango and Miroku love conflict with her father just a bit too much and i preferred it to be wrapped up earlier before Kagome gave birth to the heirs. When it being put in the last few chapters, it looked as if their love story as the peak or climate to this story, when it wasn't. I like your Kagome, she was more matured and intelligent. Your Kagome just the one i always imagined her should be. Unlike your other story (can't remember which, but it was Kagome being the rarest pure heart miko. She was very pathetic in that story. I can't stand her patheticness when she pulled some stupid actions plus she always passed out and cried in that story) - sorry. However, this very story will go to my favorite list, I enjoyed reading it, thank you very much for posting this amazing story.
Talon chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Greetings. I am honoured to be another fan of this fic. How do I know I will love it after reading just one chapter. I got excited to find out what was happening next. Keep up the good work.
Tommygirl0113 chapter 37 . 8/27/2016
I love this story it was beautiful it just sad that Sango pasted.
Kazuhe chapter 17 . 8/13/2016
bonjour, (hello)
I'm french and I just want to correct your sentence in my native language it's: " que diriez-vous de quelques dentelles fait main".
And I love your story.
à bientôt (bye)
Cyrish chapter 8 . 6/30/2016
Aaah such a good story but such tacky writing! Pleaaase I wanna enjoy this fic but I keep cringing :( :( :(
Cyrish chapter 6 . 6/30/2016
I wanna love this story. REALLY. I do. But my goodness, the way you write is so bland. Which is a shame because you have an amazing storyline. If you spoil such an amazing storyline with monotone words.. well, it felt zombie-ish. Lifeless. Flat. I'm so sorry for not leaving a glowing review like I usually do with other writers, but I can't lie about the fact that this is a beautiful story with a cringe worthy way of writing.

Kagome is literally too perfect yet at the same time so whiny. And you keep making things happen SO conveniently, so many situations just happened to be resolved nicely with no hiccups so it's all sunshine and rainbows and giddy unicorns. It's understandable that you wanna highlight how gifted kagome is, but somehow your intention for perfection infected other aspects of this story and made it all feel corny like a middle school drama club project. It's absurd. Such a shame...
dizzydani666 chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
wonderful
JeAnne chapter 28 . 6/2/2016
Why do you keep apologizing for late postings the creative mind is a beautiful thing,and beauty cant be stories are well thought out,interesting,and worth waiting have a beautiful gift and you should never have to say that you are sorry for anything that your gift entails including the amount of time it takes for your muse to work. Just saying,a new and very happy keep writing I for 1 love your stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
I was expecting an amazing story from the way you wrote , and it was but ... Far too Mary Sue for me to actually enjoy it well.
insanity1911 chapter 37 . 5/25/2016
I enjoyed it immensely. Although you keep on switching tenses...somehow I got used to it :) I hope you never quit writing
Kaya-O-Wolf chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
I am super impressed by you... I did a little research and this story is almost as long as the Lord of the Rings (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ ゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ)!
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE STORY! I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. Nothing and i mean nothing can beat this. Loved it the first time, second and now third time reading this
kathleen25 chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Hummmm...Mary Sue much... XD
I'm not being mean or anything but Kagome is really overpowered, I read at least 8 chapters but I really can't... Sorry
At least if she had not discovered her spiritual powers or something, i don't know, but wow too much
I like your style of writing though o
1,651 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »