Reviews for Her Destiny
TheUnquietDead chapter 1 . 8/16
Great story! Kinda sad Souta wasn't able to have a relationship with his sister but it was still a great story!
Worried chapter 1 . 8/10
So far, this is the worst Mary sue story I have ever read. Kagome is so op, it's crazy. I really hope you can redeem yourself, because your writing isn't bad. You have a lot of favorites, so something about this must be better? Good luck
OO i can't believe I found another person who listens to brule..I've seen them live so many times and have met them so many times I've lost track.
misuky7 chapter 37 . 6/7
This was a marvelous story. I have never read one where Kagome was put into the past like this, it was brilliant. :3
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 6/4
Keep up the good work loving this alot
davycrockett100 chapter 37 . 5/3
Mockingbirds chapter 37 . 5/3
Thank you so much for this story! This was in fact the first story that I have read with a Sesshoumaru and Kagome pairing and although at first I was slightly confused I came to grow and love this story. The character development and the whole story was wonderful to read through and this is one of the best stories I have read. I can't wait to read your other stories and anymore that you publish!
Summer.Manion chapter 37 . 4/27
I F##king loved it..
Kazuhe chapter 37 . 4/26
i so love it thank you for this story
Instead of using "blue/black hair" as a description you could use 'midnight hair' because it gives the same effect with the colour and it would flow better. Just a suggestion, not trying to be fussy or anything x.x
Not meaning to pick holes in your story or anything but... Tigers, although yes are of the feline family, actually like water :3
Kahnartis chapter 37 . 3/8
This is a beautiful story. I have read it over this weekend, and it is a beautiful piece of work. I just wanted to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed this story.
Morgan chapter 15 . 3/3
I have already read through this story once and I reading it again it's a really good story you should write a sequel
teamleo12321 chapter 20 . 2/23
I love your fanfic but my inner feminist will not stopped nagging me about the dominant/submissive roles. The female does NOT always have to be submissive. Although I do see that this is the only way it could ever work with yokai mating.
DeathsQueen26 chapter 37 . 2/17
I've read this story over and over and i love it each time!
1,627 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »