Reviews for The Best Kind of Poetry
raeberry chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
o, i LOVED this story. I'm such a sucker for Fire Emblem fluff, and you did SUCH a great job on this piece. I swear it sounded so real, and you got the characters' personalities down so well.

definetely one of my favourite hector x lyn stories !
kittykatloren chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Yes - a good Hector/Lyn fic at last. I've been looking for something like this
Cheea5 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
When I get a boyfriend I'm going to force him to read this to show him what romance is *nod* it was very good and VERY cute
fgbbdgdffb chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
okay quite simply this is the best hector lyn i've read or even thought of

i have nothing else to say im speechless and i hope u write more often
starfish saver chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
hey there

it should be against the law to read and not bother to review

its almost like stealing. it IS stealing.

aanyway i loved it! amazing description of the setting sun at the start, by the way.

and wow, if someone said to me what hector said about Lyn, i WOULD melt. youre absolutely right.

very nice!

love from sarah
Lupi Loop chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Very good! I liked your portrayal of Serra. A lot of authors really dislike her and make her either dumb/annoying and/or the most irritating creature ever to be invented. I happen to find her amusing (especially in this where she is whacking Hector on the head with a staff - that should have been included as an attack mode for her in the game :p ) As for Hector, you've done well with him too and I think your characterisation is accurate. I don't think anyone could picture him prosing verse and sighing at someone.

I hope you are continuing with this.
Gancena chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Aw, man! It ends there! I wanted to see more Hector/Lyn fluff 'n stuff... T_T Oh, well. It was nice while it lasted. -
Kitsilver chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Hector and Lyn are my fave pairing in FE 7, but somehow I find myself wanting to write more about Kent and Lyn. Funny how that works, no?

Anyways, I think your characterization of Hector is pretty decent. He is a rather blustery character and not one given to romantic pursuits. But I don't think he'd think of himself as [the brazen, bold man of the little army], even if it were true.

And I dunno there's something else I cant describe. Maybe it's just a difference in how we see the character, but I think of him as a quieter, more introspective type who would respond a little differently to Sarah's remarks.
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Hmn, your ability to describe characters is commendable. Great work. I have to applaud you for this one!
dreamcatz chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
I love this story, I really do. _ When you said you were planning on making a LynxHector fic, I wasn't expecting it to be so soon. It kinda puts my story to shame, though. :/ But, you're a seasoned author, so I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

I think you kept Hector in character rather well. My only gripe is that I think is that Serra seemed to be a bit OOC in some spots, although if you asked me to specify I probalbly couldn't.

All in all, it's a great story, and thanks for writing it. _ It really made my day when I saw this story. I am eager to read more of your work; I may read some of your LynxKent stories as well.