Reviews for secrets and lies
maggie230173 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Brilliant. That is the only word to describe this. Just brilliant! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
SO AMAZING! That's all I can say right now! I would read this forever! My 2 OTPs in one amazing piece of work! Great job!
HappyGoMe chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Very cool
chewyish chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
beautiful oneshot. (:

definitely deserves more reviews!
vucizalis chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Beautiful, intense Zutara scene...so much emotion in so little gestures and words. Wow.
SpaceRoses chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I love this story...I've read it several times and every time I fall in love just a little bit more. Granted...Zutara is my favorite ship and An Ji had far more chance then most people like to think so maybe I'm just a bit biased. P Beautiful story...I love the bits interspersed in italics..they add a cool element to it! Great job...this is a beautiful story.
ZutarianNaiad chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
And here I thought I'd gotten over the BluePaint craze when I made an icon. But now, as usual, a good fic brings everything back. *sigh*

Anyway, I really loved the fic. Especially the end the line about "Would it be different?" (And there go all my decisions not to fangirl. Drat!)

Five stars!

In Christ,

ZFF
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Interesting. While many people are unaware of the Avatar, and others hear only rumors, Onji is on the frindges of it. Like scrapping the surface of the world of the Avatar. The headband is her contribution.
deliberate mistake chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Aw, I'm seriously tearing up reading this and I don't know why.

This is really fantastic.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Sweet! Anymore?
iTomato chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Wow. That was something. I loved that you told this from Onji's POV and added in a hint of OnjiAang. OTP FTW.

Also loved the Blue Spirit & Painted Lady bit.

So yeah. I really enjoyed reading this-had hints of two of my favorite pairings, written in a very lovely way. Nice work! :)
oragueya22 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Aww this was really good
BuBBLe Tea BaBe chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
this is too good...you..should write more oneshots on them from diffrent povs
pixie paramount chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
...Okay, I know that I'm a bad, bad Pixie and that I haven't reviewed-WORSHIPED-you in a long, long time but, comeon, you must forgive me. You have to. I-i was ambushed by adorable little nieces in Disney princess outfits BEGGING TO BE SQUEED AND CODDELED AND LOVED? :O

...Alright, I'll review/worship and I'll sacrifice something-does breathing sound good?-and, um, LOVE YOU FOR ETERNAL. Y/N? :D

I'll stop acting like a fool now. I promise you. Really. Okay, I'll try. Really, really hard.

["I’m sorry.

The words poured from his mouth in a river of fire.

I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.

He said it a thousand times in a single phrase.

Forgive me.

The woman (girl) named Katara raised her hand, and for a second Onji thought that she was going to slap him. Instead, her fingertips met the skin of his scar, and Prince Zuko closed his eyes."] - & THE WHOLE LOAD OF IT AFTERWARDS IS JUST SCREAMING FOR ME NOT TO GO ONTO MY KNEES AND PROCLAIM YOU MY NEW GOD/DEITY/AVATAR ALREADY. SERIOUSLY.

It's Zuko in this. Despite you being not-in his head you handle him so, so well. He's still the poster child for abandonded, abused, neglected kids everywhere but you still take into account his character and how much he so would apologize for what happened if ever given the chance and stuff. GOD, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW. (AND, NOTE: POOR, ZU-ZU! T_T)

And Katara? Yeah, I adore you; you hot, sexy, UTTERLY AMAZING WOMAN (GIRL! :DD) THAT YOU ARE. She's amazingly In Character in this, also. I found her actions frightening believable and oh so amazing.

ZUKO BLUE SPIRIT UTTER LOVE. NO QUESTION WHATSOEVER ABOUT THAT.

...i love you. a lot. right now.

- Pixie
hello camel chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
You do realize that there's no possible way that I can write a Painted Lady/Blue Spirit oneshot now, right?

Mine would just sink in comparison.

Because this idea was simply wonderful and amazing and...and the ending was spectacular, it really was.