Reviews for Army of Metal
agent sabog chapter 5 . 6/23/2008
Its been 5 or 6 months so far already, I can't wait to read the next chapters to so HURRY-UP!
Kittona chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
very intriguing. I'll be sure to read more when I have time...
bloodhawk268 chapter 9 . 1/12/2008
Glad the story hasn't been abandoned.

Poor Bonecrusher. Even his sister is using him. At least she stood up to Starscream for him.

Can't wait for more.
Anonimous chapter 8 . 1/3/2008
I have 2 things to say (1)Please let the decepticons win. (2)please put combiners like the other constructicons, the combaticons as well as triplechangers like blitzwing & astrotrain & maybe even Six-shot.
koolkame chapter 8 . 12/7/2007
I just about fell out of my chair laughing during Fenzy's web-surfing, esepcially the last line. Good catch on the "a" observation, never noticed that.
koolkame chapter 5 . 12/7/2007
Starscream's note was hilarious (especially the Alexis remark) and the rest of the chapter wasn't too bad either.
Mau'indi chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I think I like Cybertronix.;)

This is cool, a parallel to Iron and Grace. Pace is okay. Shockwave was done well. I probably gonna stick with this story for the long haul.
bloodhawk268 chapter 8 . 12/2/2007
I wasn't expecting Archeville, but it was a cool plotwist. Can't wait for more.
Violetlight chapter 8 . 12/2/2007
I like Frenzy's attitude in this fic - he seemed like a cross between a junkion and Blurr (he even says so on the latter). I noticed Cobra was among the list of terrorists too; hope you don't go too far into the G. theme though, the TFs are kick ass enough on their own.

Wreckage's interactions with Susan were interesting, to say the least. She's going to be heartbroken when he betrays her, which I have no doubt he will do. He is a Decepticon after all.

Overall your story is coming along nicely. I'm looking forward to seeing how everything will wrap up. I'm still hoping for Flamewar's appearence though. You can't let the Autobots have all the femmes ;)
koolkame chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
I definitely appreciate the Decepticons' view more, in fact the Autobots' seem just as selfish from this story. I like the concern Frenzy showed, it wasn't very out of character; tough when you do when the character is a psychopathic robot.

Bumblebee's fight song? Classic.
bloodhawk268 chapter 7 . 11/21/2007
This is probably the best chapter so far.

R.I.P. Scorponok.
Violetlight chapter 7 . 11/21/2007
I'm sad to see Scorponok go, even though you did hint as much in your review of my story. At least he died fighting, as all Decepticons hope to meet their end. I'll ensure that his counterpart in my personal Transformers universe lives on though, to make up for it.

A Dodge Ram for Elita? Not her usual choice of alt modes, but a better fit for her than the motorcycle, IMO. Why is it Hasbro has to make almost all the femmes either motorcycles or spiders? It's nice to see some variety.

I also like how you gave Longarm as G1 Ironhide-esque southern accent. That too seems to fit perfectly. Your characterization of both your Autobots and Decepticons is excellent.

I noticed a few grammatical and spelling errors in this chapter. In one instance, you spelt "dying" as "dieing", but that can easily be corrected. Overall your style is professional, a refreshing change from some other "works" I could mention on this site. As always, I'm looking forward to seeing "Army of Metal" continue.
bloodhawk268 chapter 6 . 11/12/2007
Such an awesome story. Can't wait for more.

Oh, don't forget about Rumble. He was my favorite cassette.
Violetlight chapter 6 . 11/12/2007
One Autobot down, 7 (?) to go! The inequalties of Mission City will be made up for before long. Despite my being a Decepticon sympathizer, like you, I'm interested to see how Arcee and Elita One will be protrayed in your story.

Will you be introducing any Decepticon females. Flamewar, a character from the BotCon convention exclusive comics, might be a good candidate.
Ashalyn chapter 5 . 11/8/2007
At last! Someone writes from the Decepticon point of view! Thanks so much! I'm a Decepticon sympathizer :P so I really like you're story! It's really well written! Good job on that! I look forward to reading more!