Reviews for Unintentional Confession
TheTruthIsInsideOfYou chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I gotta say that I love this idea, but it seems like this story is super fast and it just does work. Surprisingly. It works well. So I'm glad to have read it.
Abbz chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Aaaaw!

I'm not sure how to make this review longer, it seems my brain has melted from all of the smut.

Besides, this review is 3 years late.

Amazing story though. :D
unicornskeeper chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This story was very... cute(-: I would very much like to read the sequel and would be very appreciative of the gesture(-:
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Awesome job !
chimp1984 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I'm surprised I haven't read this one before!

It was great! Really sweet! And sexy!

I'll read more of yours in due time! Like I said, I have 45 mins to spare on the train! :-D
Citrus Fever chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
This was the perfect balance between humor, fluff, smut, and drama. Well done!
bodyinmotion chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
ok well, "saptitude" aside (I'm liking the word btw), it was fun to read. fluffy pieces are a nice distraction from the blah of all the work I should be doing...and now I want to read the sequel.

Talz
tki143 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
M delish, need I say more? As I have said before I love your stories. This one had a nice flare to it and I liked the idea that they have loved each other from the beginning but were afraid to say anything to the other. Your imagination knows no bounds, keep yp the good work. Need more stories, I hunger for more stories and I will hound you unitl I have more stories. JK!
angelimmortal chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Nice! It was just right! Love your "newly invented word"! Made me laugh, and considering the day I had...that is a good thing.
daysofinspiration chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
For a cliché, it was very un-cliché like. I mean that in the sense that, as your reading it, you get too caught up in what’s happening to really stop and think that it’s a cliché. Did any of that make sense?

Anyway, I liked it. It was very face paced, but it was still very well written. I also enjoyed the beginning, where you read their confessions, and the rest of the story is like a flashback. I also felt really bad for Catherine. You just feel heartbroken as she makes her presence known in the locker room. You know Sara didn’t mean for her to overhear, but her words were harsh, and you feel really bad for Cath. Overall it was a really great story. Nice job.

Bubbles ]
jessievamp06 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
WOW awosme work. i really liked the story. keep up the awsome work.
EvilRegalCyanide chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
“What? We still have three hours left of shift!” They were passing the Trace Lab.

Yeah, well, you and I have both suddenly come down with the flu.”

“We have?” Now they were rounding on Ballistics.

“And it’s very contagious.”

“I suppose the only cure is bed rest.”

“You got it.” Safely past the break room and Grissom’s office.“Well, I guess I have no choice; I have to get you into bed immediately.”

“Tragic, isn’t it?”

“Very.”

that part was wicked awesome for some reason,I think its the format...er,either was some shnazzy stuff! Stereotype-y like u said but oh well.

Great job!
Keshia80 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
awesome!maybe too short, but awesome! more please...

LG Keshia
CreativelyNumb chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Awesome, but yes needs more sex ;) lol
Takici chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Totally awesome. I love it. The only thing that would have made it better would have been more detail in the sex part. But hey, what can't be made better with more sex! LOL