Reviews for An Underwater Tale
TheFranticShiper chapter 8 . 1/16
AMAZING STORY! Loved it! :)
Anonymous chapter 8 . 1/8
OMG! LOVED IT! BUT, ... YOU DID NOT HAVE ANY PAUL AND DAWN ROMANCE. BUMMER! STILL IT IS YOUR STORY. LOVE IT NEVERTHELESS.
Tropicallight chapter 8 . 6/21/2015
This is great
Cheeno chapter 8 . 6/1/2015
This story was engaging and well written, and I especially liked how Ash and Misty's relationship were developing. I think this story just got better and better for every chapter, and I really enjoyed it!
cutetwist chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
I really like this chapter
cutetwist chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
Love this chapter
SunlitRoses51 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
All of my favorite shippings haha! (don't know your OC, but cute nonetheless!)
Love this story
BlackTwistedTwilight chapter 8 . 10/11/2013
Myflippinggosh I loved this story! ...thats all I got. My impressive vocab deserted me when I tried to compliment this amazing story!
Starz chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
OMG! Your fic is absolutely fantastic and the title is awesome. It so totally fits. The plot of the play in the fic is excellent too. It's really interesting. U should do more of these.
KirliaGirl1999 chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
I love this story! It was one of the first fics i ever read! Than you for writing it, you're awesome!
Critique chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
I suggest you get a Beta. This story is good and all, and I'll finish reading it, but it would be much more enjoyable if you got a Beta.
Quietdaydreams0 chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
I loved it!
Captain Bones chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
What a great story. I like it. By the way I have a Pokemon mermaid story of my own. Check it out when you can. And don't forget to post a review when you're done matey Arrrrrrrrr!
LoveLoverGrl chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
Awwhhh the others should have gotten together too xD

9/10
Guest chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
finish it! it was great so far :D