Reviews for An Underwater Tale
Jessica brown chapter 8 . 2/10
That was ggrreattt!
Mistyfan girl chapter 8 . 2/7
The story didn't turn the way I wanted but I ended up enjoying it. The part that I was kind of upset with was the Misty and Ash first kiss scene I thought it would be more dramatic to the point of Misty crying blurting all her pain out that she had since their would end up saying sorry and also blurting out his thoughts and feelings really sad that the audience would be left speechless wondering if it was real. Misty and ash and the audience would be in complete silence. Then Ash would grab Misty and kiss her as in making out both of them expressing their love for each other with closed eyes and holding real tight to each other without letting go until they got tired. After the kiss releasing from each other and looking at each other's eyes as they try to catch their breath and process what just happened while everyone is in shock especially ash and misty. Then the lights go off and there is silence until the audience recovers from the shock and claps and whistles and screams in amazement. To me that was the perfect kissing scene, but I guess it's too much. Anyway I really enjoyed reading this story. Have a happy life and keep writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/23/2016
Lol good and funny mostly CUTE ADORABLE ALOT OF IT WAS funny thx For wasting time to write this
TheFranticShiper chapter 8 . 1/16/2016
AMAZING STORY! Loved it! :)
Anonymous chapter 8 . 1/8/2016
OMG! LOVED IT! BUT, ... YOU DID NOT HAVE ANY PAUL AND DAWN ROMANCE. BUMMER! STILL IT IS YOUR STORY. LOVE IT NEVERTHELESS.
Tropicallight chapter 8 . 6/21/2015
This is great
Cheeno chapter 8 . 6/1/2015
This story was engaging and well written, and I especially liked how Ash and Misty's relationship were developing. I think this story just got better and better for every chapter, and I really enjoyed it!
cutetwist chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
I really like this chapter
cutetwist chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
Love this chapter
SunlitRoses51 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
All of my favorite shippings haha! (don't know your OC, but cute nonetheless!)
Love this story
BlackTwistedTwilight chapter 8 . 10/11/2013
Myflippinggosh I loved this story! ...thats all I got. My impressive vocab deserted me when I tried to compliment this amazing story!
Starz chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
OMG! Your fic is absolutely fantastic and the title is awesome. It so totally fits. The plot of the play in the fic is excellent too. It's really interesting. U should do more of these.
KirliaGirl1999 chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
I love this story! It was one of the first fics i ever read! Than you for writing it, you're awesome!
Critique chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
I suggest you get a Beta. This story is good and all, and I'll finish reading it, but it would be much more enjoyable if you got a Beta.
Quietdaydreams0 chapter 8 . 9/23/2012