Reviews for Burn Bright Once More, DigiSoul!
Great chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I thought this was amazing and the parings were perfect.
I hate it when people are like put Thomas with Yoshi or Marcus with Yoshi cuz no offence the girl isn't good enough for neither of them.
(She is the most boring character on the show)

I loved the Thomas/Nanami paring I was hoping those two would end up together and personally I don't think it was Nanami's fault
(Kurata manipulated her)

Sooooo cute I loved it
I bet Marcus is gonna be like :o though
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Why the hell Thomas/Naomi she no just no I fell so sorry for Thomas Thomas/yoshi would make more sence even though she's 5 years older then him what we're you thinking do you even know her age she's the ame as yoshi and she flirts with him talk about a cougar
Rangerfan58 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
so are you ever going to update this story it's been a few years after all and it's a good solid start
Yumi-chan Hamano chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I love the start! I'm sad that Marcus isn't going to make an appearance for a while. But writing about the kids is a great idea.
Neko Haruko chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This is really a nice start to what i think could be an awesome fiction. I hope you can find time to work on it. 3
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Good job! I'm not really one to like Savers stories (since that season sucked - in my opinion) but this one is pretty cool! I like to read (and am currently writing) stories about the Chosen Childrens Children. (Did that make sense?)

Well I'm hoping to meet Masaki's partner (because out of that season Ikuto was my fav- did u notice in the english they made him a complete retard?) and the others of course.

Oh no! What happened to Masaru? I can't wait to find out!

Please write more! Thank you~
D1g1m0ncrazy chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
so good, please write the next chapter!
no one 3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
i couldnt sen u a messge but here what i wrote and i hope u agree

hey i liked ur story . Burn Bright Once More, DigiSoul it was so awsome but to the piont well there no thomas and nanmi stories about them and i was thinking if u could make a storie about this couple it be so awsome if i can read a story that show how they got togehter so can u make one plez i really love this couple and i cant find no one that can make one it can be a one-shot idk really care but can u make one.

i hope u agree to this plez and thanks
White Hunter chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
This story looks good so far, can't wait on what will happen next. And I wonder who Masaki's, Luna's, and Hiro's partner digimon will be? please up date soon!

White Hunter, Howling out to you and the spirits!
Maskmon chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
That was awesome! Update!
Tsukiyomaru chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I know you said that this isn't your main focus, but you need to update, please! I really like and the pairings are perfect. UPDATE! please?
not-so-macho-man chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
One question. Wouldn't Japanese students be wearing school uniforms at this point?
warlord2005 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I couldn't help but become obsessed with the part about Masaki's goggles and how they would have looked good on Masaru/Marcus. I've always been a little put off over the fact that Savers decided to forgo the "googlehead" element. I mean, that's practically the trademark of the series!
JapanManiac chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Can you updated once in a while though? you had a lot of fic in going right?
xFang's Angelx chapter 1 . 1/7/2008