Reviews for Thicker Than Water
wtchcool chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
In response to your author's note at the beginning of the chapter, I see that this story is complete, but if you are interested in a beta for this or another fic, I am willing to help you with the "fun stuff." While your fic is enjoyable, you'll have to forgive me for saying it is in desperate need of a beta. No offense.

Let me know.
SavirtriXLeo chapter 7 . 5/23/2008
I loved your story. Could have been less bits about getting shot but it was still good. I can't wait to read your other stories. Keep up the good work.
Ninjagirl27 chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
First of all, isn't it supposed to be Mikey, not Mickey? It's like Mickey mouse. That's just wrong. Second, I'm liking this story, so I have to go click the button.
VGiselleH chapter 7 . 10/18/2007
It was definitely a very good story, a nice explanation to the movie as well, I enjoyed it a lot _ It was a good ending, with an open ending, but it's not a cliffhanger or anything, so it seems like a good choice. I liked the conversation between Don and Leo, and also having that silent moment between the other three brothers. It was possibly the best scene showing how Don feels through all of this.
KriStALKaLEi chapter 7 . 10/16/2007
I really enjoyed this! It actually felt like it filled a mental plothole for me. You kept everyone in character and even the "out-of-character" moments were believable XD I especially loved Mikey chewing Raph out and the apology between Raph and Donny.

I've been reading your other stories and they are also well-written and enjoyable. Can't wait to see more updates from you :D
J'oublie m'appelle chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
Aww...that was a good ending. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one that thought that Splinter in the CGImovie wasn't the parent he was in all the other versions. He just seemed so thick as to what he was causing when he sent Leo away. Yay! It's great that you've finished anther multi-shapter story, and now we get to read Shades of Green too! Awesome job.

Birdie
FF Demon chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
At least Raph has apologized...

Man, never see Mikey so angry...That scary!

And Don...That guys really need a break. I wish he have tell Leo about what wrong.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!*hug*
VGiselleH chapter 6 . 10/15/2007
Ooh, good update! And a good insight into Raph's (confused) thoughts and feelings. Poor, poor Don, that must have been such a slap in the face.
mav32 chapter 6 . 10/15/2007
Aw, I love this story! And I loved it when Mikey yelled at Raph. Poor Donny though, dang. Being leader sucks. Leo is pretty much my hero btw... Great job and I love all the interactions!
VGiselleH chapter 5 . 10/13/2007
Very good update, I liked it a lot. Leo's thoughts were a good read, and made a lot of sense. I feel sorry for Don, you can practically feel the weight he's carrying for the family. I kinda missed Raph's point of view, but I guess the last part made up for it _ Mikey is being awesome as usual in this chapter.
FF Demon chapter 5 . 10/13/2007
*give a jar of cookies to Mikey* You are such a great brother!

But Don really should take a break before, he break down...And Raph...He such an ass sometime, but I can't be mad at him.

Good work
VGiselleH chapter 4 . 10/12/2007
This is a pretty nice story. A few typos and grammar mistakes here and there that sort of make me read a sentence twice to get the meaning, but the story behind it is definitely very fun to read. I'm liking the personalities and actions of the boys, especially Mikey jumps out at me. He seems to be more than just a jokester in this story, nice _
J'oublie m'appelle chapter 3 . 10/10/2007
Aww...damn Splinter for ignoring things that are right in front of him. I love your characterizations of the turtles, all the way down to how Donnie and Mike try to stay quiet to keep Leo and Raph from fighting. Very nice, and looking forward to reading more.

Birdie
KNDfreak chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
It's not mickey, it's mikey.
FF Demon chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Aww poor Donnie and Mikey. It not easy to have to alway careful to not make thing worst between Leo and Raph.

Nice done!

Can we have more of this...Please.