Reviews for Truth and Justice: The Third Year
PHOENIX FURY chapter 20 . 3/2/2013
I love this series. Sweet Martha, Matchmaking sneaky Alfred, rather clueless Bruce. (Though I did wish Lian got back together with Tim somehow, I think it would have been a good pairing) instead of him moving on and marrying someone else. The only thing better would have been if it was a femaleClark that Alfred was trying to set Bruce up with.
spiritedghost chapter 20 . 10/24/2012
Nicely done. Again love the interaction between characters. Since I am way over the age where I collect comic books or even read them. I have no way to judge their true personalities. However from what I read and saw in my minds eye as I read, it just seemed so consistent that it wouldn't have made a difference to me if they were true to themselves or not. The entire story worked for me so thank you and as you reminded me in your last reply to my review I will take a look at your mini story about their daughter. I so loved the character of Martha. So again I will just end this with thank you and tell you your story was brilliantly done.
spiritedghost chapter 15 . 10/24/2012
You finished this story a little over 4 years ago. I have to say it is fantastic. I am ashamed to say, I skimmed the first two but this one. OMG. You are a talented writer. The descriptions are almost to die for. The action and interpersonal behavior between characters. Brilliant. It is in fact a bitter sweet love story. I have always felt age doesn't matter. It is really about the people involved with one another. So again, brilliant. Can't wait to see the reaction to them coming out totally to her parents. While I can see Lois is more tolerent, Clark I believe will be a problem. Either way. Just wanted to review and let you know people are still reading and loving your work. You just made the list...Ghost
TheWatcher019 chapter 20 . 10/16/2012
this along with the other three T&J stories are the best fanfics i'v ever read. i'v already read the whole series three times (i couldn't sleep much until i finished the series for first time) and i'm probably gonna read it again. the story is well-constructed and has a good pace with not even a single flaw in it. the characters both OCs and non-OCs are very well written, and you made me care for all of them especially martha. seriously if there is a one girl who is perfect for batman it is martha and its very sad that she doesn't exist in DC cause bruce/martha is now my most favorite OTP. i really wish that this was canon. and a big thanks for writing this story and a bigger thanks for not leaving this unfinished. i'd like to say so much more but it'd take 10 pages to finish it so i'd stop now.
(btw i have one question: did martha really cheated in chess and if so then how? my guess is super speed.)
p.s if you write again let me know.
Ikurus chapter 20 . 6/11/2012
I just finished reading the trilogy, and I find your work to be absolutely brilliant.

Thank you for writing something so amazing, and for posting it here for us to enjoy.
AltheaJams chapter 20 . 2/12/2012
I finished the second and third installment and then went back to leave some reviews. But I just wanted to tell you once again how much I loved this story and how much I appreciate the time and love you put into it.

I would love to read more about these characters! For example the challenges they face as the parents of a superpowered kid and what their daughter would grow up to be like. Really, I just miss these characters already.

Thanks again and all the best!
AltheaJams chapter 19 . 2/12/2012
The scope of this chapter (and this whole story) is like no fic I've ever read. Your devotion to this story comes through in so many ways.
AltheaJams chapter 16 . 2/12/2012
I love your Harvey.

That is all ;)
AltheaJams chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
*high-fives*

The buildup of them getting together has been delicious. And the resolution of their sexual tension, even better. It's always a fine line of what should be described and what shouldn't and I thought you navigated that perfectly.
kirby chapter 20 . 12/11/2011
Just finished reading your thrilogy and school yard justice again. I am still hoping for more. I would love to read a story that shows the relationship between Jordan Ella and her grandpa.
teazer chapter 20 . 5/12/2011
I just finished Rereading your trilogy. Love it again. Great moments in there, from big ones to, most importantly the so called so moments that pack the biggest emotional punch. So thank you fir a great story and here's to more.
verito-chan chapter 20 . 1/15/2010
I have read your whole trilogy in a little over four days, and I have to say, you did an awesome job at creating believable, likeable and human (erm... human-like? oh, you know what I mean :P) characters. Martha, Midori, Lian and your other original characters were really fun to read about, not at all Mary sue-ish. As I am trying to write a fic on my own (and really, I should get back to it) I really must ask: Did you lay a background (personality-wise) for each of them before starting? Did you chose a personality base (Midori as innocent over all things, etc, etc) and stuck with it when it came to developing the character? I know sometimes the character kind of writes itself, but yours were really sound, and I would really like an idea of how to start a good character development.

Finally, I want to thank you for PM-ing me when I added you to my favorites list. I thought it was a really nice gesture of you, and it shows how appreciative you are of your readers. I was waiting to finish the trilogy before reviewing anyway, but your message, really gave me the confidence to write something more elaborate.

Thanks for the sleepless nights reading! (nothing beats a good reading D)
GanymedeSymi chapter 20 . 12/13/2009
Hi!

I just wanted to drop by and let you know how much I enjoyed this story, as well as the previous installments. They're so very well done and believeable, I know they will be ones I continue to read over and over again.

I know I'd be happy to read anything you write in the future as well!

Ganymede
CaJun Strong Man chapter 20 . 10/21/2009
What's next for the happy copy.
Miravisu chapter 20 . 12/27/2008
“My roommate’s mother,” Lian said matter-of-factly. The warden hastily poked at his intercom and asked the corrections officer who appeared moments later to take them wherever they wanted.

*snickers*

Seems Superman has intimidation competition. As clearly shown by the lunch at Arkham... And the part about Lois making the Joker look like a naughty toddler, haha!

“Take RJ,” Midori called as they walked back into the yard. “He needs to excrete urine. Go with Daddy,” she added to the puppy.

*giggles*

The part about RJ doing resuscitation was of course very clever too ;)

“We can’t,” Nightwing said. “We’ll to have to go back to the station with these guys and give our statements. Don’t worry,” he added. “John hasn’t called me yet. That means no one’s been injured or they’re all unconscious.”

Reassuring! ;D

And haha, the very ending of chapter 10 had me in fits of giggles too.

Bruce offered her a cautious grin. “We can give each other pep talks,” he said. “When we're sitting in the Old Superheroes Home and our baby-faced spouses are still out there fighting evil.”

Now that surely must take a lot of funding, but I'm sure Wayne Enterprises are up for that job too ;)

After a while, she suggested tentatively, “There’s only one real way I know that people have been able to keep at least a part of themselves alive.”

Mmhm, offspring serves a couple of purposes, as long as it's not "the next step" for a couple to do.. ie the first step according to those that know it all is that when couples first run out of things to talk about, they get married, and then the next time that happens they get kids. But it's not like that's likely to happen to these Superheroes ;)

The scene between Flash and Parker was very touching as well.

“Oh, God, yes,” Clay said and directed a look of impressed surprise at Martha. “So you turn out to be a pretty cool sister. Marrying Batman.”

Mmhmm, sounds like a good deal. 400 million dollars a year and night time adventure and gadgetry!

“So it’s over then?” he asked. “Our magnificent adventure?”

“It is,” Bruce said. “But don’t plan on going anywhere. I can’t handle the next one without you.”

On Alfred’s baffled look, Bruce added. “Being a father. I plan to learn from the best.”

*wipes tears herself*

And the concluding sentence was a strong, hope foreboding one too :)

*dives onto final story*