Reviews for Tonight
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
That was sad. How about another sequel?
FullMoonDreams chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Oh, I was really hoping for a happy ending for the puppies. Aren't you going to continue with these to make a trilogy?

Pretty please.

Not that you don't do the whole angst thing really well...but please give the puppies a happy ending.
rekahneko chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
So sad...

Loved it!
Il Cattivo chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Dang. If I'd have been Sirius I would have snogged him long before THAT!

Again, very cute and sad. You really break my heart with these fics :(

- Il Cattivo
whispere chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Fabulous.
xAnonx chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
That's sad... No...

Good writing though, it was very gripping.
abovethenightsky chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Aww, aww. I actually read this fic a couple of days ago but had to come back and review it. And I can't just leave you a review saying "poor Sirius," so here goes:

Anyway, you did a wonderful job with the tone here, very dark, very gloomy, very different from anything that one would read with regard to Marauders-at-Hogwarts fics. The mood of the First War definitely prevailed.

I also liked the dialogue - the interactions were very in character. And the details. Peter's been missing for four days, eh? Hmm. And Umbridge, too. Nice job there.

And that last bit...I couldn't get out of my head for awhile. You invoked just wonderful imagery, I could see everything Sirius did, all of Remus' reactions. So sad, but done so so well.

The only thing that didn't completely jive was the last line. I understood the looping back to the beginning, but I felt like you didn't need it. It didn't take away from anything in particular, though, so it was all good. :)

Naturally, I hope that you continue this little line of oneshots, and that it ends happily for them, but I'd completely understand if you didn't take it that direction, seeing as life isn't always fair.

Poor Sirius.

Excellent job.
truest-of-true-loves chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
i think you should haveput it all together in one ongoing fic. you know, chapters. i hope it's AU...oh and can you let me know when the next one is up? hearts to ya.
cheeseish chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
i love this. it's dark but not too gloomy, beautifully written...this was wonderful.

thank you for writing such a lovely little story!
flashbackk chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Omg.

That was amazing.

Like, truly amazing.

Please continue this son.

-is slightly dazed by the amazingness-
Timra chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Oh come one!

You just can't let it end like that, you just can't. I demand a happy ending...Please?
missmurder83 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Eek!

You must continue this!

We need some closure!
nicmirusaki2 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
read both tomorrow and tonight loved it hope you continue!_
Adica Finch chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
oh wow, that was great. It was really well written, too. I love how you had sirius continue to kiss remus, as if he couldn't help himself. I'd love to read a sequel to this, if you make one.
AthenaAlpha chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Oh, that was really good. So sweet and cute! How could anyone not be in love with Sirius Black? The mere thought is ridiculous...