Reviews for Beneath the Surface
YourxMuse chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
That was really sweet and reallyyyy hot (: Great story.
Kimblekn chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Yummy yum yum. I haven't red a lemon that good in a while. It was great! I love the Naleyness! :D I can't wait to read the sequeal which i'll do very soon!
Kim-Anadrade32593 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Fabulous
antsB chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Very cute :)
anease chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I loved this story (and am loving Little White Lies as well). Have you ever considered writing a continuation? It would be great to read about everyone finding out...maybe even if they try and hide it initially.

Love it!
xoxcallie18xox chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
o my gosh

this was a great story

i think you should update soon!

but first PLEASE update little white lies

because i wont rest until you do!

lol

you are a wonderful writer!
geengurtee chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
i just read this fic and i loved it! great story line, amazing plot! why don't you consider doing this a sequel? :)nate and haley admitting their sudden relationship to lucas and their respective families, haley getting to college, duke getting used to the idea of having their main man in a serious relationship, haley's ex (the one she lost her virginity to) entering duke too. make haley's ex a baller! damien? :) i can help if you want :)
Bindy417 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I just found this, and I absolutely loved it. It was great how you gave us the background of their relationship before they had sex. It really gave the story substance. And I loved how Haley let go of her inhibitions, and Nathan was so sweet to her. Great work! Totally hot!
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Wow, hot.

I really loved how you set up/described their relationship. It made the fact that they made love realistic and fulfilling, rather than damaging. I'm glad you had them both realize that they needed to express their feelings about each other first so that them having sex wouldn't be something they'd regret later.

And I love that Nathan assured her of the fact that he wanted more beforehand. The honesty between the two of them was beautiful and was just heightened by how much they physically desired each other. Oh!
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
AWESOME STORY. REALLY REALLY HOT. YOU SHOULD HAVE MADE THIS LONGER SO WE COULD HAVE SEEN WHAT HAPPENED WITH NALEY'S RELATIONSHIP. REALLY ENJOYED THIS, I LOVE THIS STORY. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
TypoKween chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
like i said at LJ I LOVE this! so going to be reading this again and getting on you for a sequel! lol ;)
princetongirl chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
loved it update soon
CompletelyAddicted chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Very naughty story... but I enjoyed it. It showed hot much passion there was between the two.

I do have 1 question though... was Nathan's question for Haley if she wasn't wearing a bra? I am assuming... but you know what they say when you assume

Keep it up!

Kristian
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
woah that was hot one shot story...well just glad that they solved their difference in the past...i loved it...nice job too..bye...bye...
haimfirefly chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Wow.

That was the most awesome thing I have ever read, seriously. I loved every single word. Great job.