Reviews for of déjà vu and desteenee
The Abominable Snowball chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
:D She's like the matchmaker of the gang!

(: Cute! No one really thought of that before. The plot is original. :D I love it!
xStarryyAngellx chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
OMG hahahaha is Ayame-chan a matchmaker? cuz she's be perfect for that! luved the end, but u should do a sequel even tho it's fin.
fishqueenfellytone chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Interesting story about Sasuke as a ...pedophile. It's funny and Ayame sure likes older men.

Hope to read more stories of yours!
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
hahaha. that little girl is a matchmaker!

i love her. and i want her to be created *nudges Ino and Shikamaru**

aahh. so fab. i want. want more. lovely. omfg.i cant get enough of this one. favorites.

clings/.
Chilling Death chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
such a cute matchmaker adorable
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
apo8ershgidlkjv.

DUDE. Freakin'. AWESOME.

Chyeah. Reiterate that like ten times. (To the like 20th power.)

QUOTE TIME. ;D

“Are you…are you breaking up with me, Ayame?”

CHYEAH. PWND SUGGA. :D Ayame is such a feakin' BEASTT. wh00t.

Aight. There's my epic-ish (well...) review. Deal with it. (: Cuz, I liked it. And all.

And. Fantabulous. I forgot what I wanted to say. Well. I'm watching Independece Day. (Oldskoolftw)

kthxbai(:
sixpacksofcigarettes chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
hahaha. aw. what a twerp who's pushing the delusional couples together. really cute fanfic! me like ;)
the tomato chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
aw i really like this one ayame is so cute shika ino all the way YES so much better than shikatema sry but its the truth

dont reply to this email my email is being watched by parentals
queenofbitches chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Oh! -squeals- This is, like, HILARIOUS. Just imagining the VARIETY of fangirls that dear darling Sasuke-kun has... he must be simply MORTIFIED.

And, -coughs- "Sasuke proceeded to (very gracefully) choke on air." Yeah, that line was priceless.
amyXD chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Oh my God. This is like my most favorite-est, cutest-ness, most adorable-awesomeness story I have ever read in my life. Like I am contemplating deleting every single story I have favorited and just leaving this one. Gahh! I think I love you and your mad writing abilities :)

amy.
afitre chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
“Are you…are you breaking up with me, Ayame?”

She patted his hand.

“It’s for the best, ojichan.”
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Aw, cute! Shika had to give SASUKE the Talk...about his 6 -year-old daughter. Nice. It was sweet. I like the ending, great job:)
Xanie chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
"Are you... Are you breaking up with me, Ayame?"

"It's for the best ojichan."

That was so precious! I always knew Ino having a daughter is a good thing! Ayame is so awesome! I really hope we see more of her, oneshot or no.
pilkul chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
that was cute! and i love how you end it with neji and tenten! bybyyu
bubbl tea chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Great story, I love the ending.

"You are the only part of me that has not been stained red. I don’t want you there. "

Such a great quote!