Reviews for of déjà vu and desteenee
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
You're killing me, you're really killing me! XD

I loved it. How she 'broke up' with Sasuke. Priceless...
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Ahah! Adorable. Absolutely adorable. I really liked it!
krisis81 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Oh lawds *wipes tears of joy from eyes* I almost died. This was fantastic. You're turning me into a SasuSaku shipper and actually made me log in to my account for the first time in almost a year to review your story. ;)

Now that I'm here I don't have much to say but I'll be bookmarking this and coming back to read it on a rainy day when I need a laugh.
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Aw! That was so cute! Great job!
LouisaMB chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
-Grins really big- loved it.
momo-sake chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
oh how awesome!

i love the ending!

& ayame is so cute!
red.masenko chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
omg! that girl, shes so much like ino?

she wants to be with neji... ahahaha!

cutie!

great story! *favouring*
limemargaritas chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
oh my goodness! that was so cute! :] thank you. that is probably going to be the highlight of my day. :] so cute! ahaha...
Spazztasticle chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
What a adorably coniving little child. I So cant wait till my nice is that old and starts calling me aunty so cute!
Melitza chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Now that was CRACKLICIOUS. Cute dialog though, and nice little moments of sweetness shone through. Very, very cute. _
severe cold chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Ayame-chan is totally, absolutely cute. So adorable. So funny. I was laughing so hard while reading her letter to Sakura, and things like des-tee-nee and de-ny-ul and Ino's explanations.

But the best part was when he got DUMPED by a six-year-old.
CinaBina chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
lol. ok very cute and a pretty happy ending. yay im so glad i found one amongst ur hundreds of stories (lol)
Melissax3 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
aw that was so cute.
zeroandsix chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
hey ya

omfg i loved it.

make a sequel please!
shewhowearsglasses chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
i love it! It's too cute!I loved how Ayame helped Sasuke and Sakura get together and I LOVED when Ayame broke up with Sasuke. Kawaii!

XP