Reviews for Here's the Day You Wished Would Never Come
zeynel chapter 1 . 2/1
I love this!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Of course he would need her, he nearly gave up everything for her. It's a wonder it didn't break his powers. Idiot girl. Stupid question. And really why wouldn't you want to go to him. XD Mister hottie in tight pants. Yummmm!
Melosidhe chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
ok, i might be new to , but i really like this little oneshot. u should really continue it. PLEASE?

there's a ton of questions i have after just reading this. like, does his offer still stand? or is he going to say that it doesnt and find some way to harrass her before they get together? ARE they going to get together? will she be trapped in the labyrith? will he let her see her friends and loved ones? and many more. please continue
Anne la Jordanie chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Good heavens. What a spot to cut off at!
magialuna chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
And then what? Why send the crystal, what did he want? I do hope you come back to this someday, this is such an intriguing start!
QuickStar chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
You should have a sequel of sort

if not a pre-sequel in Jareth's view

oh right

AWESOMEness I love it
Welshteen chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
That's just evil you can't end it like that please write one more chappie!
ann1245679 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
now come on finish another chapter at least!
Farie Insignias chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Whoa, whoa, whoa, no, no, no! You left it like that? That's dangerous. The suspense alone could kill someone! I suggest you finish this, for the general safety of the public. Please...
AvitarGirl chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
You totally have to continue this! I wanna know what happens! Please!
Pika-la-Cynique chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Oh, beautifully done, natch.

Did you note me about this at any point, and I just missed it in general hecticness? Why don't people TELL me about these things? *flustered*

Sorry. _

Whether one-shot or full-grown plot bunny, this was a great job of putting words to the picture - and yes, the "should you need me" idea is very clever and smoothly done.

Great job. *Sir Didymus bow* Consider me in your debt.
Xaviere Jade chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Excellent imagery and voice! Very true to both the mundane and fantastical elements- and a very good way to get her underground.

Kudos!
notwritten chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
What a nice chapter you wrote. Please continue this story.
Jill O'Brien chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Ooh, I like! Good job.
Lil Kit chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
MOre please! Pretty please!