Reviews for The Field Where I Lived
kate2310 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I watched "The Field Where I Died" for the second time yesterday and it really upset me (so much that I nearly cried, and I never cry at TV!)for two reasons. One, because Mulder and Melissa's story was so sad :( and two, I don't like the idea that Mulder could be with anyone other than Scully, especially some random character! I love your take on it. The story had a beautiful 'golden' atmosphere to it that perfectly captured the field. It was lovely to read this.

Keep writing,

Kate ]
RavennaNightwind chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I agree that the episode was very unresolved. Great story. It ties up that untied episode very well.
Mysterieux chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Im a huge fan of x-files as well. And i understand your view on it. i think you should improve your story by enhacing the emotion imprinted in the words.
Oneiromancer chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Good job. I've always liked this episode and how Mulder and Scully had always known each other in some form of the other. I like how you made it so Mulder could break away from the endless cycle of his fate. (I'm starting to sound new agey.) But still, I liked it.
gillian dana chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Well first of all, thanks so much for the dedication. It made me smile,laugh and cry. I loved listenin to you and ur opinion about this episode. To me they were three wonderful hours I spent on the phone talking to one of my very best friends that I am just glad to know and have as my friend. U are just one of the very best things that has come into my life during this past summer and now. Well this story is amazing and very sweet. I love it and I think it is just very beautiful. This is the way the episode should have been. I cant wait till we talk again!
tanith75 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Loved it :)

I always hated how they insinuated some random character was Mulder's soul mate. It felt like a slap in the face to shippers. Your twist and explanation is brilliant!
ncisabbylover chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Congrats your story is the first xfiles one ive read good job

abbylover