Reviews for Mind Control and Other Hazards of Gardening
Lasciella chapter 11 . 10/20
Very much enjoyed, great story.
Vadercat chapter 11 . 4/19
Very entertaining story.
thewolf74 chapter 11 . 9/4/2013
I'm happy that they figured out those plants were doing to the people that have the ATA gene and that they were able to get the shield and drones working again and that the wraith left and left them alone. Please write more stories.
Peridot5 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I loved this story! Wraith tomatoespure awesomeness!
Astrollama chapter 11 . 5/3/2012
The title alone deserves a review! Great story, love the IM between Shep and McKay...
Dr. House's Lover chapter 11 . 7/31/2009
I've read a couple of your stories and I am very impressed. They are all extremely well written. It's refreshing to read a story without encountering huge amount of spelling and/or grammar mistakes. Also, as a fan of shep wump, I must congratulate you. You have some of the best and most creative ways of wumping our favorite pilot.

Thank You! and keep writing! You are truly talented!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 11 . 2/17/2009
Nice story! It was a good, long one. Thanks for a good read! Keep it up!:)
cynsk chapter 6 . 11/5/2008
i cant get chptr 5 to load properly can u chq it out
Amethyst Princess 27 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Nice title.. Mind control and other hazards of gardening.. For me it'd be more like- scrapes, cuts, mind control and the other many hazards of gardening.. but that's just me.. Anyways you have a great story here..

Amethyst
LittleKnobi chapter 11 . 5/5/2008
That was a good story now. I enjoyed it a lot :o). Thank you
lindajrjt chapter 11 . 2/13/2008
Well that was quite interesting! Good story and very well written.
Delka chapter 11 . 11/6/2007
Just fine, though that beginning part had me at first (personally I think it was bold type but thats just my eyes)
twinchaosblade chapter 11 . 11/4/2007
The aliases for Rodney and John were simply inspired and the converstation was great as well!

I enjoyed very much that you left a bit of a mystery, perhaps for a later story with where the plants came from and whether they could have been but ONE part of a cunning plan to defeat the Lanteans. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for such a continuation because this was a fine story and the characterizations of John, Rodney and Carson were also very good and nuanced. I just love the trio!

Best line: “Colonel. Why is it that I wasn’t surprised when ya weren’t in your quarters just now?” Beckett was clearly not happy.

“Because you know me so well?” (This was so typical for the bunch!)
Amaq Iraluq chapter 11 . 11/3/2007
Great story, thanks for posting/writing this :)
TheNaggingCube chapter 11 . 11/1/2007
Excellent story. Great mystery, great John whumping and the twilight zone stuff at the end really fits well with John's character.

Lots of questions answered but many not... and that worked well.

Thanks for the ride.