Reviews for Character Care Guide
lycoming10 chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
Can you do Clockwork?
minimonster12345 chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
Hi I just got a pet Sam, and she is totally terrified of confronting my Danny about her feelings for him! Any advice? I am a DP pet breeder, and I am thinking about creating a new DP pet breed, but again I can't get Danny And Sam to mate! If I do succeed to create one, I'm going to name her Lilith!
princessbinas chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Binas: My Danny is a five year old (from Baby Accident, my story)! He's a cutesy little thing! One problem... I can't keep him from going dumpster diving, farting ecto blasts (on me but I like it when does them at the mean five year old Dan), refusing to take baths, putting teachers in the Girl's Bathrooms/Locker Rooms, and actually going in there (Girl's Locker Rooms/Bathrooms). okay more than one problem.
5yr Danny: But I don't want a bath! And Mister Elephant loves the Girl's Bathroom!
Binas: Mister Elephant is Mr. Lancer and he does not like seeing ladies going to the bathroom.
PinkieDiscord chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
good idea question my Dan is being freakishly over protective of me when my friend and her Danny visit why would that be?
JossyRose chapter 7 . 11/24/2010
Can you do one for Youngblood?
Phantomhowl chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
Awesome! Danny can be bought! XD I wouldn't look at him as apet though... :grins:

Very funny ideas though 8'D

so funny

can't breath!

indi
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 11/2/2007
Very good one! Maybe you can do Youngblood as well.

Free Dan Phantom chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Hi! I'm watching this story because A) it's funny and B) I know it's up the something...
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 10/15/2007
Cool chapter. Yeah, Johnny doesn't sound like a domestic pet.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 10/15/2007
Thanks for the advicing!

Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2007
Do a Clockwork one!
Thunderstorm101 chapter 6 . 10/14/2007
Hm...I don't think I want a Johnny. He'd probably flirt with ME.
cheekylildevil chapter 6 . 10/14/2007
I want a cujo, or a dani

great work