Reviews for The Tshirt Incident: Parting Shot
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Bwahahahahhaaaa! Sooo adorable. XD LOVE IT!
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I enjoyed discovering Pika's original story and pictures, and laughed with delight at this. Bravo!
PalmyranQueen chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
I love it! More of the Reataliation and escalation story too please. When you have time that is. But yesterday would be good. I LIVE for that story. Sad, isn't it?
Crystal chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
You live in Australia!

I can tell because you mentioned the HSC, and thus i deduce you live in NSW too.

Anyhow, MY HSC is in 5 days, and here I am reading fanfic. )

Nice, I like it. )

“Fuck you.” She knew that she was sounding childish for the second time that night, and that he probably couldn’t hear her, but she couldn’t care less. She found the key and unlocked the door.

"Oh, please do.”

buahahahaha.
Xaviere Jade chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Adorable. And I definately want an I heart the Goblin King shirt.

I do have Sarah hit Jareth in the nether region in one of the most resent chapters of my epic Persephone...but I've seldom seen it done. Poor abused boy. For those pants, you'd think he'd get it more often!
ilikewhitetigers chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
lol that was funny grin i loved that story
Subtilior chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Aw ... this isn't Pika? Balls! - whoops, I mean: Nuts! - whoops, I mean to say ...

good job. :)
ScarletArtist chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Very funny! Could do without the "F" word - I find "screw you" is sufficient...but hey - to each their own.

Looking forward to the next chapter
notwritten chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
This is funny.
yodeladyhoo chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Okay, now I have to figure out two stories to write: One where Jareth gets kneed and Two where Sarah dies by chinese food delivery person.

Thank you for sharing.
Madamoiselle La Lune chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
yay! write more!
thetankgirl chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
funny!
sweetbabby33 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
LOL~!Not bad,i like this one too. n_n