Reviews for Finding Her Heart
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 9 . 7/26
Awwwwww! )
Shouldn't she also tell her friends goodbye and that she found her heart?
Guest chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
Good story! Gaaraxhina 4ever! :-)
KiunoNamu chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
I really liked this one. Short, but still good. It's ironic that Gaara would be the one helping someone find themselves, but then again he would know best wouldn't he? I was beginning to wonder if Sasuke had feelings for her and if you were going to make a love triangle, but I guess not. If you would like I just recently began writing a GaaHina fic myself. It's gotten over 100 reviews so far, so I'm assuming it's good. Please check it out! Thank you for writing! :)
KiunoNamu chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
OH no! You can't do that! It's so unfair! Please say no!
KiunoNamu chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
Cute!
KiunoNamu chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
Gaara and Hinata love!
KiunoNamu chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
OOOOh, so good! I'm excited for the next chapter. Gaara saved her! Yipee!
KiunoNamu chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
Loved the little prank Hinata pulled. I can just imagine Gaara with eyebrows! haha. That first kiss was awesome and I think Hinata's character makes sense now. She is trying to find someone strong enough to kill her, to end her torment.
KiunoNamu chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
I really liked that chapter. I'm sure Gaara's and her 'conversation' is going to lead to other 'more intimate' things later on.
KiunoNamu chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
Wow, I actually really liked that! Hinata is so bad ass! It's not often we get to see someone stand up to Gaara, even though I love him and would never wish for him to get hurt in any way. He's had enough of that.
KiunoNamu chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Wow, I love your writing and despite the OOC it is a pretty good story. She's finally done with everyone's crap and it's not too far out there either. I mean with what we've seen happen with Sasuke, I can see where she would lose her mind. Hiding all that pain behind a mask of anger.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
Gaara is a fucking Kage, if Hinata attacks him thast a fucking international incident, not only that but Tsunade can't boss Gaara around.
There's no way Gaara can barely follow Hinata's movements, he's a fucking Kage. I'm out of here
ohfowie chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
Great story...
hmmm chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
uch intensity and passion. Hmm
ohfowie chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
Hinata unconcious. She and Gaara alone!? What could happen. Hmn- see what I just did here I pulled off a deidara style. Lol anyways gr8 book.